Votes: 29 14.8%
  • Odyssey

Votes: 76 38.8%
  • SeeMore

Votes: 27 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 64 32.7%

• Total voters
Bettinardi and seemore have been in my bag the majority of the last 4 years.
Trying out Toulon in 2018

It shifts for me. Right now I'm loving my Evnroll followed closely by SeeMore. I've also played a few Odyssey putters and Cleveland is great. There are so many good options!

Scotty Cameron, I got two.

Always been an Odyssey fan but picked up a Scotty last year and really liking it. It’s more about the look for me than the name. I’m itching to try out that 3T from odyssey though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure I have a favorite but my Spider Tour Platinum has been the most solid putter I've ever owned. I feel really comfortable with it and it would take something special to get it out of my bag. I'd be willing to try a Toulon Indy but I don't know that it would be enough of a game changer for me to switch.

Solidly in the 'Other' category with my Edel E-2! It's worked well for me when I'm not putting like a jerk so it'll be in my bag for the foreseeable future.

Edel is my first choice when looking for a putter because of the fitting; then I look at SeeMore;Odyssey Works putters are getting my attention - good weight, professional look.

Last edited:
Probably Bettinardi.

I’ve been an Odyssey guy for a long time. I have a custom Scotty I’ve been playing with for a while, so usually one of those will be in my bag.

I want to vote for two, Cameron and Cleveland!! Both make great putters!

Odessey is more my price range and I tend to sway towards them more out of familiarity,

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I fully admit to being a SeeMore bigot. Works better for me than anything else I've ever had

I am a SeeMore guy. I love their putters and I love their customer service.

Odyssey for me. I've had a couple of Camerons, a few Pings, and assorted others, but always go back to Odyssey.

No real brand preference, I've tried a lot and will roll anything based on a shape that I like.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

SeeMore... Then second choice would be SeeMore. Third would be SeeMore. Continue the count too infinity. With all ending in SeeMore! RST and SPi work!!

I have gamed, and enjoyed, each of the brands mentioned. However, I have spent most of the past two seasons with Bettinardi, Cleveland, and Edel. I'll be running with the Edel as my primary gamer, once the season starts.

I was a Scotty homer... but now I’ve got a Toulon and it’s money...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bettinardi for me. Before that it was a Nike Method. I didn't like my Scotty to much and sold it.

I honestly don't have one. I'll try anything if it feels the way I like and rolls how I want it to.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Taylormade Ghost Spider.

I love a couple putters that I own, one being an Odyssey one being a Scotty

Odyssey for me. I just like the #7 shape. Cleveland would be my second choice.

I like Odyssey/Toulon. I have 2 putters at the moment I game regularly same shape, color, and alignment. An Odyssey and a Toulon and I'm pretty stuck on both of them.

Evnroll ER2

Back