Votes: 29 14.8%
  • Odyssey

Votes: 76 38.8%
  • SeeMore

Votes: 27 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 64 32.7%

• Total voters
Still Toulon. So many fabulous putters out there but this face milling is special.
f4da006a05901b6d2e92dca093744c4d.jpg

Seemore all day every day!

Seemore because its the only putter that actually has technology which makes you a better putter. All Scotty has is a name and the argument that theyre the best because they pay a bunch of tour players to use them. Odyssey has nothing but gimmicks but Seemore has RST, which makes you a better putter by ensuring that you are lined up and aiming correctly.

Toulon/Odyssey because I love the people who work there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping were my go-to for years, but I’ve found a couple of Odyssey that I like. I do have a putter thing, especially for unique styles that work for me.

I’m not too surprised that SeeMore ranks so high on THP (so many guys here have been pretty outspoken for their SeeMore love). I wonder how this poll would look if the entire golfing universe voted. I keep hoping some more people on tour start playing & winning with them (LPGA you listening?)

Seemore because its the only putter that actually has technology which makes you a better putter. All Scotty has is a name and the argument that theyre the best because they pay a bunch of tour players to use them. Odyssey has nothing but gimmicks but Seemore has RST, which makes you a better putter by ensuring that you are lined up and aiming correctly.

I agree with you regarding SeeMore, but I think Odyssey has some good tech & don’t consider them to be “gimmicky”.

At the moment it's a battle of Bettinardi vs Toulon

I currently have an Odyssey White Hot RX 2-ball V-line with a SuperStoke 3.0 slim grip. Prior to the Odyssey I had Ping I-series ½ Craz-E and ½ Wack-E center shaft putters with WinnPro 1.6 grips. Always thought a center shaft helped line up the line and putter set-up, but found the balance and 2-ball feature of the Odyssey worked much better.

While I have a couple SeeMores still in the closet, I have three Odyssey putters that have been used exclusively for going on four years now. The Odyssey Experience event will add #4 and will cement that allegiance.

I’ve really been loving what odyssey has been putting out lately so I’ll go with that.

I’m a believer in the Odyssey micro hinge technology. I have 3 of their O’Works putters and plan on buying a couple more this spring.

Lately i've been gaming a Cleveland 2135 satin (Elevado) putter with encouraging results. I just think I need to spend more time with the same putter and not be in such a rush to change it out after a bad round (which is frequently).

Odyssey/Toulon

Bettinardi

SeeMore...but only 1 model

Piretti...but only 1 model

Scotty for me haven’t found any thing better but I keep looking lol

EVNROLL ER1.2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Byron Morgan.

I was gonna say I've never gamed a Scotty, but then I remembered my fling with an original Futura back in the day. Had to add lots of weight to it to get it to work for me, but it was alright.

SeeMore....and now SWAG.

I’ve always bounced between Odyssey and Scotty... I see a Toulon in my future though.

Has been exclusively SeeMore and T.P. Mills for several years.

I was a Bullseye guy from '76 - '95. After that, no brand loyalty whatsoever, and I went through a LOT of putters. Last year I bought a Rife 2-Bar mallet to try because I really liked the one I bought for my dad when they first came out. It has felt really nice, and I've holed a lot of putts with it, so I hope to stay loyal to it going forward!

Back