Votes: 29 14.8%
  • Odyssey

Votes: 76 38.8%
  • SeeMore

Votes: 27 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 64 32.7%

• Total voters
I 100% read the title of this thread as "peanut butter brand of choice." Wow... Anyway, I have an Odyssey because I made a few putts with it in the store and my friend got me a discount. Plus it was probably time to replace the putter I acquired 20 years ago (ie. the only other putter I've ever owned).

I've changed preferences quite a few times in my time golfing. I've had maybe a dozen Scotty's, a few TM, a few Ping, and maybe a half dozen Odysseys. Right now, it's all Odyssey! That O-Works face is an amazing feeling!

I bounce between my Seemore & Low Tide. I really like the Low Tide, such a great putter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scotty for me, but I do like Odyssey’s O Works line and would love to game a Toulon at some point.

Odyssey. I've tried many others, and always come back.

I out-putted my partners yesterday by a mile.

#7 all day.

I’m open to most brands just not TaylorMade. For some reason I just don’t like the look of their Putters.

Anything that gets the ball into the hole! It could be a piece of clam shell at the end of a shaft of bamboo for all I care (Gilligan's Island) ... as long as it gets it in the hole.

But for the conversation sake ... Scotty of course :act-up:

For me, right now, it's either Scotty or Toulon. I've got a few months before 2018 golf gets into full swing, but I'll have some tough decisions to make because I hate changing throughout the year.

Toulon for me.

Seemore and Odyssey. I love RST but Odyssey putters especially the V Line Fang and #7 shapes are money for me. My winter is being spent between the Seemore PTM3 and Odyssey on the Puttout Pro training aid/mat. I need to make a decision and stick with it, it's a tossup right now.

No brand of choice for me, it’s whatever works. Played a Cure CX2 for about 18 months but have returned to my Seemore Si4. Considering I neither like plumbers neck putters not inserts, I shouldn’t get on with this putter, but at the minute, I have a ton of confidence with it.

#FiberLaunch

Cleveland. They've earned my loyalty with great feeling and looking putters at fantastic prices.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Second on this...HB Collection!

SeeMore before any other brand. It’s what brought me to THP to begin with, and I am a huge believer in the RST and Have taken lessons from Spi instructor.

However, there is so much interesting tech developments and I’ll try anything that makes getting the ball in the hole easier. The latest Cure putters are nice, but I really want to try the Odyssey EXO putters - especially after listening to Sean Toulon explain the tech behind them. Plus they’re gorgeous!

I have over 30 putters from about a dozen companies. If I had to pick a favorite it would be the O’Works putters from them and the new Exo putters look even better. Ping is another favorite for sheer variety. None of the Seemores I own have quite the soft sound/feel that I prefer.

Big fan of boutique putters - picking one would be Nead.

Mainstream OEM would probably be Cleveland

I have always liked odyssey putters.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The last 3-4 putters I have played have been Odyssey's but want to try a SeeMore next.

Only play putters from real craftsmen…Mannkrafted, Nead, Xenon, Lajosi…all of which are hand made

I’ve got a couple of Seemore putters that rotate in & out of the bag but I can’t seem to keep my Low Tide out for long.

Bettinardi for me. Phenomenal products as well as customer service!

Bettinardi here! Rolled with a Mizuno Betti years ago and loved it. Just got back to one, BB40!

I just got a used SeeMore Si5 and I am really liking the feel. I can't wait to actually use it on a green.

Toulon Indy

MentorSports

Using the Duet now, but have used the Triad II in the past.

Back