Votes: 29 14.8%
  • Odyssey

Votes: 76 38.8%
  • SeeMore

Votes: 27 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 64 32.7%

• Total voters
I’ve played some form of Scotty Cameron for 14 years, switched to an Evnroll for a few months, now back to Scotty. I just can’t stay away.
c239a9448b246debb5371e47f7ee3d3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Historically, my preference has always been for Ping, especially the B60 design. I've also used a number of other less popular but inexpensive brands. I've never been a big fan of the expensive Scotty Camerons, thus never owned one. I have had a couple of Odyssey putters over the years but they don't compare to the new Stroke Lab technology. Now I don't think I would use a putter that doesn't utilize that technology!

I've owned about every major brand of putter since '98, and a few small ones like Slighter and TP Mills, Bobby Grace, Bettinardi, DF.

I am liking a new Evnroll but interested in Stroke Lab.

Moved to left hand low yesterday - I'm left handed but play golf right handed, and I'm thinking, "you idiot, your left hand is the athletic one, use it."

Toulon for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putter Brand of Choice

Was Scotty for a while years ago, many different models. Then on to Never Compromise, Odyssey, Rife. Now I'm very happy with Directed Force.

There were loads of other companies that I also bought but the above are all that held my interest enough to pay attention to new releases.

I'll try anything from any company and once I switch, it's usually for a few years at least.

Big fan of boutique putters - picking one would be Nead.

Mainstream OEM would probably be Cleveland

Changing this to Odyssey

Odyssey for me,but may try Toulon

Odyssey or seemore... they both make the best CS putters IMO

I’ve tried every putter you can think of. Scotty,seemore,betti,every odyssey known to man..etc. One putter I love to no end is the new red ball from odyssey. Some may say it’s gimikie,but that red ball makes me keep my head down and still during the stroke. The white hot rx insert is just the best feeling face I’ve felt on a putter. So I guess you can say odyssey is my go to putter company.

Odyssey is my go to putter now.

Brand loyalty is way overrated as a basic concept. I know some uninformed marketing folk LOVE to play this up and claim it's a real thing. That is mostly based on wishful thinking. As most posters have said they are open to different brands based on what gets the ball in the hole. Like automobiles, there are many brands and some brands tend to make a quality product. But that doesn't mean I'm going to buy a truck when I need a sedan, because I like the brand of the truck. Similarly, I'm not going to buy a Scotty Cameron blade style putter with a lot of toe hang, when my putting stroke calls for a center shafted mallet.

Here is the truth. The most brand loyalty generally does is get your product considered. Rarely does it guarantee your product gets bought.

Last edited:
Based on what has spent the most time in my bag:
1) Odyssey (Toulon)
2) Lambcrafted
3) Byron Morgan

I love my Scotty, but if I were to switch, I'd actually go with a putter by Black Lab Golf. Those putters are beautiful, although I know I'm probably too lazy to maintain carbon steel properly.

Currently using a Bettinardi, sometimes Scotty gets tossed in. The Ho in me has always wanted to try a Seemore

The Scotty love affair is finally over. Back to the EVNROLL. The ER2.2 with the Gravity Grip is a killer combo.
fb12781b542ffb88b89fa927329b249e.jpg
7027f864e9715336eae6eacab651d6fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bettinardi and Swag for me

I love putters, as long as it’s not off the wall looks or sound wise, I’d probably enjoy it. The brand I have the most of and for good reason is odyssey, but I also have a few others I use and really enjoy. Bettinardi is right up there with them for me too, but I will soon be giving Toulon a go in the milled category (so basically more odyssey) as I have a Columbus on the way. Odyssey has just always had something that has worked really well for me, and I’ve had a ton of success with them.

I think the beauty and fun of putters is that we don't necessarily have to choose one. For my gamer putter I seem to have gravitated to Toulon & Odyssey for the past few years, but I still love buying & selling, collecting and rolling other putters like Lamb, Byron, Swag, Scotty etc.

After a few months with the centre shafted odyssey I have gone back to my old trusty cleveland, which is the first putter I ever bought. Cleveland Classic 1

I tend to play any putter that looks good to my eye, feels right and of course performs. I’ve had some recent success with the OG Ping Tyne. Really great putter. More recently picked up a Toulon SL Vegas....beauty of a putter. First round out today with it.

I think the beauty and fun of putters is that we don't necessarily have to choose one. For my gamer putter I seem to have gravitated to Toulon & Odyssey for the past few years, but I still love buying & selling, collecting and rolling other putters like Lamb, Byron, Swag, Scotty etc.

Yep. It’s the one spot that if you change, can effect the entire feel of a round.

Back