See that's the problem. I have a SeeMore that I've been having good results with and two Toulons that are both awesome also. I have zero reason to get a new one!

Every situation is different. Two Toulons and a SeeMore - I'd stay pat. But everyone's circumstances are unique. If you don't have the Putt Out Trainer and Mat and Mirror - I'd go there first. James' reviews are on the mark.

I keep saying the elevado is gonna get more playing time...but my Newport is just right so the elevado stays home again :rolleyes:

I’m on that flow neck bender againnnnnnn

Also, @Space Bandito ive got a Mills Odyssey I need to send to you, kiddos got something on it a whole back 😭

In my coronavirus-induced putting practice, I've been toying around with going back to more of a putting setup like I had playing in HS - slightly shorter club, eyes over the ball, more of a SBST motion. I'm not sure it'll translate once I get on the course but I've been surprised at how comfortable I've been.

Of course all of my putters save for the Honma have a ton of toe hang... but shopping is fun.

I missed 4-5 putts, minimum, just left or right of the cup today (distance was spot on)...do I need to change my putter out? :rolleyes::LOL:

I missed 4-5 putts, minimum, just left or right of the cup today (distance was spot on)...do I need to change my putter out? :rolleyes::LOL:

Where the missed putts misread or mishit? Or a little of both?

You can always switch out and go back if you feel the next putter isn't doing it's job either. (y)

You can always switch out and go back if you feel the next putter isn't doing it's job either. (y)

the scotty is just too smooth, tho...the elevado feels like a sledge comparatively...maybe the seemore si4 might be a good stand-in

the scotty is just too smooth, tho...the elevado feels like a sledge comparatively...maybe the seemore si4 might be a good stand-in

Get rid of the wagon tongue and give the Seemore a shot. (y)

Get rid of the wagon tongue and give the Seemore a shot. (y)

the seemore just needs a new grip, it's got that thin, "nimbly bimbly" grip on it :LOL:

which seemore grip is comparable in size to the 140 snsr countour pro @seemoreputters ?

This little guy is on its way to South Dakota. I'm pretty interested to see how I like the swan neck. I'm having a flow neck sent also that I can swap out just in case it doesn't work out. I need to stop with putter purchases now.

67738D99-DCD8-40EA-ADFF-7E61099155D3.jpeg9660FAC1-E71A-46B9-BF95-09C89A9C1D3B.jpeg741F5F19-8564-4161-930B-69B2089802C6.jpegD856D26E-90B1-4B21-B9B9-DD4F11AFFC9A.jpeg

Nice looking putter! What brand is it, not familiar with the symbol on the putter?
SGC Putters out of Canada. He was awesome to work with. Customization options were kind of limited but fortunately the head is pretty much what I wanted anyway.

Since I always get crap for living in non-stop winter the white dots around the sole stamping are supposed to represent snow.

SGC Putters out of Canada. He was awesome to work with. Customization options were kind of limited but fortunately the head is pretty much what I wanted anyway.

Since I always get crap for living in non-stop winter the white dots around the sole stamping are supposed to represent snow.
We need more Americans spending their stimulus checks on Canadian goods. 2 thumbs up from me!

We need more Americans spending their stimulus checks on Canadian goods. 2 thumbs up from me!
I may not have thought that completely through. I guess I'm just a Good Will Ambassador between our countries. That should get me some kind of medal or official title right?

I may not have thought that completely through. I guess I'm just a Good Will Ambassador between our countries. That should get me some kind of medal or official title right?
With the amount of snow you endure, you're definitely an honourary Canuck.

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
Reactions: KEV
I LOVE that you got one of these, man!!!!

The idea of potentially replacing the neck has always seriously appealed to me.
The versatility is huge to me. I guess I understand why others don't do this but having the option to make changes is such a huge benefit. It was definitely a nice selling point.

Back