JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/food/cup-noodle-just-released-ice-cream-ramen-and-its-126611497152.html

To celebrate their 4 millionth visitor, the Cup Noodle Museum in Yokohama, Japan has unveiled an unexpected product: ramen-flavored ice cream. According to io9, it’s available in two weird-ass flavors, soy sauce and curry, and can be upgraded with ramen-like toppings, such as green onions, carrots, potatoes, and even shrimp. Yum?

ad2e1f6f9e9153b7a5b237d4f840167cac45ea9d.jpg

I enjoy ice cream, and I enjoy ramen, but the thought of the two together makes my stomach turn. I've heard the ramen museum in Japan is a pretty amusing trip though.

No thanks. I like both but keep them separate.

Absolutely disgusting.

Yum? Ummmmm.....NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Wow this is fugusting

sounds absolutely discusting, but I would have to try it

I haven't been able to touch a ramen noodle since college.. No thanks.

I actually like Ramen.. and I love ice cream, but no way in he11 I would eat them together

Id rather just pour salt in my mouth lol basically all ramen is

I am now contemplating a move to Mars. I do not want to live on a planet where this is a thing.

That's very Japanese. I'd probably explode if I tried it, but they have tastes that don't match NA's at all.
Eel, squid, and Mayo on pizza? OY.

Probably not going to be a huge export for them.

Disgusting. This is what I would expect on Chopped in the desert round. Shrimp and curry ice cream....I just threw up a little.

Only way to get me to eat ice cream from a "cup of noodles" cup is to put Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla in it. Then in that case, keep'em coming!

can't knock it until I've tried it I guess. I had some really interesting things over in Japan that I thought would be awful and were DELICIOUS. :)

oh man... thumbs down, this frightens me....

I love Ramen and I'm part Japanese. But I would not eat this unless in Japan

Somehow not surprised this exists. I would probably try it, but can't imagine I'd like it. I have been surprised by some of the foods in Japan though.

Why, just WHY

I going to take a hard pass on this. Nothing about this even sounds appetizing. Mind you I love ice cream, its about the only "junk food" I like. But these are two things that should NOT be mixed.

I'm not gonna lie, I'd try it once. But i've also dipped Oreos in Pace picante sauce. So there's that.

Back