Range Days - Behind the Scenes - THP Live Contest

Sounds very exciting. Be fun to watch data from club to club right away.

What is Super Chat? Is that a YouTube thing? I don't really YouTube that much.

sounds like fun! I'll try to make it

What is Super Chat? Is that a YouTube thing? I don't really YouTube that much.

Yes sir. Just the chat that is on the right side. I believe it’s called super chat because people are able to donate money, but we don’t ask for any. We have the Albatross Club here for all of the amazing benefits like winning trips, etc.
If you subscribe to @THPGolf there, you will be able to get notified (if you turn the little alarm on) when new videos go up and/or the live stream.

Last edited:
I’ve added this to the calender on my phone and will see if the SuperChat hopefully works with my phone’s youtube app.

Looks like it will be a fun event.

I’ve added this to the calender on my phone and will see if the SuperChat hopefully works with my phone’s youtube app.

Looks like it will be a fun event.

I’m sure it will. Their mobile integration is strong.

GG and I are working on some stream stuff for this on Sunday. We think everybody will enjoy it that tunes in.

I am so excited for that stream. Can’t wait to see what you put together

Well it will have a camera or 2.
Some video streams to throw into the mix for us to talk over.
A new encoder to get stream to software.
New software to get stream to streaming service.
And GG at the helm producing and directing (she is not a fan).

Well it will have a camera or 2.
Some video streams to throw into the mix for us to talk over.
A new encoder to get stream to software.
New software to get stream to streaming service.
And GG at the helm producing and directing (she is not a fan).

I want the name change to TechGal by Sunday of next week. What say you @GolferGal?

She is learning so much of this so fast.
Its pretty fun.

I want the name change to TechGal by Sunday of next week. What say you @GolferGal?

She is learning so much of this so fast.
Its pretty fun.

It’s pretty crazy just how much she has been able to pick up the last 18 months or so. The redesign of the homepage was a massive undertaking for someone that’s not in the business of webpage design and she knocked it out of the park. I’m sure this will work seamlessly by the time it’s all said and done and I can see it being a game changer for live content!

TechGal has a nice ring to it! Can’t wait to tune in! :)

Haha you guys are funny. I am starting to learn some stuff so we will see how it goes. Going to try some tests this weekend. I will not make any promises though.

This is great! Guessing Dan’s ball speed will be fun.

Glad to see you incorporating more numbers from the GC2 and not just Dan’s otherworldy numbers lol

Nice teaser video too.

7pm Feb 10th marked down

Haha you guys are funny. I am starting to learn some stuff so we will see how it goes. Going to try some tests this weekend. I will not make any promises though.

Psh, you’re the real talent around here.

Looking forward to this!

I thought tonight was the night and I was bummed. More anticipation is on tap.

Cant wait to see the results! Great idea @Canadan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m assuming we will be able to watch this after? I generally spend the weekends with the kids when I’m not working and don’t want to get the stink eye from the wife.

I’m assuming we will be able to watch this after? I generally spend the weekends with the kids when I’m not working and don’t want to get the stink eye from the wife.

We hope so.

Do not forget to mark those calendars.

Reminder set. Lookin forward to it!!

Equipment is getting put together, lists are being made and arrangements are set for testing.

11b854f9dba00e0b68096c7b95a78e5f.jpg

Back