Range Days - Behind the Scenes - THP Live Contest

We're going to have plenty of time to get in good swings with every club that has been provided. No rush, no worry.

I'll be stretching the next couple days just to be safe haha

Glad to see you getting all these swings in while I'm covered under a sheet of ice. Don't use up all your good ones haha. Looking forward to the info though!

Looking forward to seeing this! Thank you for all of the effort to get this done.

So, I was rooting through THP HQ and saw some putters hanging out in the garage... in the plastic... lonely..

Wonder if we can up the prize pack to a bigger box?! ****shhh don't tell JB it's fine.. we're fine.. WE'RE FINE.

So, I was rooting through THP HQ and saw some putters hanging out in the garage... in the plastic... lonely..

Wonder if we can up the prize pack to a bigger box?! ****shhh don't tell JB it's fine.. we're fine.. WE'RE FINE.

I can confirm that bigger boxes exist. Putters need to breathe and feel that sweet feeling of contact.

In the plastic?!?! They need to be FREED!

Hahha... secrets!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mums the word. I think GolferGal will help. We’re really just offering to get some things out of the house that are taking up space. We’re doing it for them, cuz we’re good friends like that.

Mums the word. I think GolferGal will help. We’re really just offering to get some things out of the house that are taking up space. We’re doing it for them, cuz we’re good friends like that.

This is a man that gets it.

Today should be pretty neat. I have high expectations!

Silence is golden haha

A putter should never be lonely.

Excited to get this thing going!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be interesting to see bombs!!!

Probably that fresh looking seemore. That poor thing needs light.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Whoa whoa whoa. Apparently @Canadan found some good stuff for the contest.

Hmmmmmmm.....

Whoa whoa whoa. Apparently @Canadan found some good stuff for the contest.

I have no recollection of that particular event.

Hey JB look over here!!! Definitely ignore Dan he’s not doing anything remotely interesting, he’s certainly not looking for stuff to give away. Ha ha.

I have no recollection of that particular event.

Hey JB look over here!!! Definitely ignore Dan he’s not doing anything remotely interesting, he’s certainly not looking for stuff to give away. Ha ha.

Hahaha I was on the hunt yesterday for you guys. Big time.

Woah that looks like serious business haha

Back