Range Days - Behind the Scenes - THP Live Contest

I went to the YouTube Channel, is the live stream still going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not until Sunday.

I mean. You can create as much skepticism as you want but we’re hitting all the heads side by side and there’s absolutely nothing about callaway drivers that are outside of the norm. And I’m swinging at a speed that will not hide sound.

If you want to chase that, it’s fine. I expect the mizuno to be the loudest of the bunch.
Not chasing anything bro just saying hundreds of people saying it's loud shouldn't be written off cause the 2 of you say otherwise based on this mornings swings.

And I agree on the Mizuno might be the decibel winner.

I feel like Dan has to yell “IM THE FLASH” after each swing

And also cool Edwin watts has given the bay up for the day that's awesome

Dan going ham with Majesty

9d654583ad5d268592a4509690cf7e7d.jpg

At first I was thinking you were describing “how” @Canadan was going ham, rather than with a specific driver. ;)

This thread is making my Saturday right now! So much fun and I can't wait to see the video content. @Canadan is a cyborg....with a high class beard. I wanna be like that guy when I grow up!

P.S. - Oh and can someone tell that guy if he only hits the middle, he's not testing for forgiveness.

Dan is a freaking Rembrandt with a driver.

Boooooooom!

Better keep Dan supplied with food and fluids. That's not of driver swings!

Interesting on the sound must just be everyone's diferrence in hearing since SO many have said it it shouldn't be ignored but accepted as an opinion
Just finishing our front 9 with jim54,dwc, and Antihero.

1 Epic
2 Rogues
1 Flash

The consensus and we are in full agreement that the driver is loud. It’s hot. He’s piping it past us some 10-15-20 yards so who cares.

Hell Jim even said he is hard of hearing and he can hear how loud it is, it jumps off the face.

1 Epic
2 Rogues
1 Flash

The consensus and we are in full agreement that the driver is loud. It’s hot. He’s piping it past us some 10-15-20 yards so who cares.

Hell Jim even said he is hard of hearing and he can hear how loud it is, it jumps off the face.

I think compared to those two it will be louder. Compared to what we were used to prior to carbon crowns for then it falls in line.

Oh, and that sounds like a fun 4some

This thread is making my Saturday right now! So much fun and I can't wait to see the video content. @Canadan is a cyborg....with a high class beard. I wanna be like that guy when I grow up!

P.S. - Oh and can someone tell that guy if he only hits the middle, he's not testing for forgiveness.

Can't wait for the live feed. All I've been able to do today is watch my thermometer rise to 32° and follow THP forums.
@Canadan is a cyborg....with a high class beard.

1 Epic
2 Rogues
1 Flash

100% agreed it is notably louder then their last two releases. But I thought they were muted.

I think compared to those two it will be louder. Compared to what we were used to prior to carbon crowns for then it falls in line.

Oh, and that sounds like a fun 4some

You know, I think that’s what’s getting lost in the sound convo with the Flash, all reports are it’s just more boisterous than the previous two drivers so many who’ve hit it compare it to those, which of course they’re going to consider the sound different, louder, and in some cases not their cup of tea.

Hitting it next to the other current releases though may paint a different picture, it’s why I look forward to all the videos for sure.

Dan breaking the sound barrier

Not chasing anything bro just saying hundreds of people saying it's loud shouldn't be written off cause the 2 of you say otherwise based on this mornings swings.

i'll raise my hand and get added to the two of them who don't think the sound is anything worth discussing. louder than epic or rogue? yes. as loud as my max? not to my ear. it may be louder than expectations, but it's not loud to me. and i've hit it indoors and outdoors. much ado about nothing imho.

I feel like Dan has to yell “IM THE FLASH” after each swing

LMAO

You know, I think that’s what’s getting lost in the sound convo with the Flash, all reports are it’s just more boisterous than the previous two drivers so many who’ve hit it compare it to those, which of course they’re going to consider the sound different, louder, and in some cases not their cup of tea.

Hitting it next to the other current releases though may paint a different picture, it’s why I look forward to all the videos for sure.

I agree with this statement

i'll raise my hand and get added to the two of them who don't think the sound is anything worth discussing. louder than epic or rogue? yes. as loud as my max? not to my ear. it may be louder than expectations, but it's not loud to me. and i've hit it indoors and outdoors. much ado about nothing imho.

After hitting the Knuth High Heat - any other driver sounds perfect lol

dan, you are a freaking animal. thank you for doing this, it's going to be so much fun to dig into the data with you and jb.

A couple too many IPAs in system, so this is what it is. It’s fine to have brand preferences; think we all fo for whatever reason may be there. Really difficult to find someone without them.

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing how the Cortex stacks up.

Back