Range Days - Behind the Scenes - THP Live Contest

I square up flash pretty okay lmao

97035fecc2a0741ed96034b0b699a527.jpg

I mean, I guess. Yeesh.

OMG Canadan and Flash Sub Zero just made him laugh. You will see it in the video

e7c5f1a634498e83429d4272abf4214d.jpg

OMG Canadan and Flash Sub Zero just made him laugh. You will see it in the video

e7c5f1a634498e83429d4272abf4214d.jpg

Yeah, that’s deep.

4dfff664a31a3fa3226dbf6359d6eeb7.gif

Dan’s having way too much fun.

THP’s own Iron byron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for the M5 numbers I think he's got 3 bills carry

One of the smoothest swings one could ever watch, even on tour. I could watch it for a long time.

Range Days - Behind the Scenes - THP Live Contest

THP’s own Iron byron

Haha no chance that’s accurate but out of all the compliments I’ve ever gotten that might take the cake.

...and yesterday I got called Dustin Johnson regarding driver distance and got asked if I played on tour lol

Neither Canadan or I can figure out the “sounds like trash” posts. The sound will come through in the video I’m sure.

Lol I put my hzrdus yellow in the sub zero. Lulz.

2f0851fa0f62181e5b33312cebbb9250.jpg

Dan. I just want you to know, I mean this in the best possible way. I kind of hate you!

Nice hit dude!

Haha no chance that’s accurate but out of all the compliments I’ve ever gotten that might take the cake.

...and yesterday I got called Dustin Johnson regarding driver distance and got asked if I played on tour lol

Did you tell them "No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night"

I went to the YouTube Channel, is the live stream still going on?

Read the first post.

Skimmer.

Live stream is tomorrow.

Interesting on the sound must just be everyone's diferrence in hearing since SO many have said it it shouldn't be ignored but accepted as an opinion

Read the first post.

I skimmed my bad...
Reminder set for tomorrow...

We are in the absolute perfect indoor setting for driver sounds (if that’s even possible). The hitting area of the bay is open and then the ball travels into the closed box.

I had crazy low expectations on epic flash sub zero after hitting in a chamber style sim at club champion but it’s nowhere close in sound here.

Kudos to Edwin Watts for giving us closed access to a bay for as long as we need. Gives me plenty of time to relax between swings so I can put my full effort in.

Eager to see the rundown with some of the others as well, lot of swings today for sure. Lots.

I’m tired thinking about it.

We are in the absolute perfect indoor setting for driver sounds (if that’s even possible). The hitting area of the bay is open and then the ball travels into the closed box.

I had crazy low expectations on epic flash sub zero after hitting in a chamber style sim at club champion but it’s nowhere close in sound here.

Kudos to Edwin Watts for giving us closed access to a bay for as long as we need. Gives me plenty of time to relax between swings so I can put my full effort in.

That’s awesome that they let you guys do that

Man - would love to see your F9 #s compared to Epic and some of the others

Interesting on the sound must just be everyone's diferrence in hearing since SO many have said it it shouldn't be ignored but accepted as an opinion

I mean. You can create as much skepticism as you want but we’re hitting all the heads side by side and there’s absolutely nothing about callaway drivers that are outside of the norm. And I’m swinging at a speed that will not hide sound.

If you want to chase that, it’s fine. I expect the mizuno to be the loudest of the bunch.

Very, very cool of them to close off the bay for THP’s benefit.

I haven’t heard the SZ,but will admit to being scared and cognizant of the regular Flash’s sound after ordering and it really is a non-issue for me. Have hit and gamed way louder and tinnier drivers.

Back