Recipe Recipe of the Week - Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes

I take that back it doesn't, however it's listed online in stores as steak sauce. Interesting, I always thought of it as a steak sauce.
Pork chop sauce it is!! 🤪
Up until the past few years ago Heinz Ketchup never said ‘Refrigerate after opening’. I’ve staunchly been a room temperature ketchup zealot for decades. I would always insist that someone show me on the bottle where it said we had to try and enjoy cold ketchup!

That worked great until it didn’t.

I need to make this

Confirmed I am making this for dinner tonight

Absolutely delicious! This is a keeper :)
71848095-5217-435D-9291-A334F2F0FB2D.jpeg

Yay, so glad you liked it! It's surprising how good it is, isn't it?
Yes I was shocked how much it actually tasted like a cheesesteak. I'll be making these instead of sloppy joes when I'm in the mood from now on

I take that back it doesn't, however it's listed online in stores as steak sauce. Interesting, I always thought of it as a steak sauce.
A lot like honey mustard dressing
You are bowing down to Big Condiment 😂

Wife is making these tonight. Excited.

Yes I was shocked how much it actually tasted like a cheesesteak. I'll be making these instead of sloppy joes when I'm in the mood from now on

We were too, it didn't make any sense why it worked, but it worked.

A lot like honey mustard dressing
You are bowing down to Big Condiment 😂

Wife is making these tonight. Excited.

Let us know how it turns out.

So the Mrs. made these tonight. Just got finished and leftovers in the fridge. I had to forego the cheese part due to doctors orders. But the main sandwich was very good. We went by the recipe and added diced peppers. To be honest will have to spice it up next time and experiment a little more. it’s a winner, and a nice change from the Manwich.

Cold and rainy day so we decided to try these. Very tasty and I will definitely eat them again.

I just made these again last night for dinner. So good.

Have saved this one for a bit, going to make these tonight. Sounds perfect for a night of crappy and colder weather.

Going to serve them on hoagie rolls vs burger bun.

Yeah... it's about time to make these again. So easy, so good.

What did you think?
They were great! I added a bit of worcestershire sauce along with the steak sauce, will definitely make them again.

With the leftovers I made philly egg rolls in the air fryer, and those were amazing as well.

They were great! I added a bit of worcestershire sauce along with the steak sauce, will definitely make them again.

With the leftovers I made philly egg rolls in the air fryer, and those were amazing as well.
That’s a great idea for the leftovers!

That recipe looks delicious

This does look good.

This sounds great, must give it a try.

Back