Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

I hope our Texans and Floridians remember their parachutes, because their falls are going to monumental.

I hope our Texans and Floridians remember their parachutes, because their falls are going to monumental.

Their falls are going to monumental?

Please try again....and make sense in next attempt.

Their falls are going to monumental?

Please try again....and make sense in next attempt.

I hope the Texans and Floridians bring a ton of ice, because their egos are going to terribly bruised.

Better? Sorry, I'm actually at the range... Will get home and work on the trash talk tonight with the wife.

I hope the Texans and Floridians bring a ton of ice, because their egos are going to terribly bruised.

Better? Sorry, I'm actually at the range... Will get home and work on the trash talk tonight with the wife.

Wow. That went right over your head.

Keep practicing...best thing you can do for yourself at this point.

Ok I lied, I'm actually at the bar right now after a range session, and I guess happy hour has messed with my cookiese

Spoiler
NotScared_zpsags1l36e.gif

Love,

Nate :mad-tongue:

Almost 24 hours without a sound from Texas. Guess they just came to grips with the realization of Northeast domination.

Almost 24 hours without a sound from Texas. Guess they just came to grips with the realization of Northeast domination.

Maybe Texas and the other 49 states got their wish and they left the USA for good.

Northeast domination.

I think you should change your avatar to one that says "This guy has clearly been drinking lots of beer."

#RegionalRivalry Is Coming To THP

#RegionalRivalry Is Coming To THP

Originality and wittiness of last few posts is so cute.

Huddle up and try again fellas. Trash talk for dummies may be a good resource at this point.

Looking forward to the next attempts!

Huddle up and try again fellas. Trash talk for dummies may be a good resource at this point.

I will fully admit I fail at trash talk, but I won't fail at getting my game ready for this.

I'm no good at talking trash, so I'll just patronize yours and then see what else you have to say. Aaaaaaaaand go...

:alien:

I'm no good at talking trash, so I'll just patronize yours and then see what else you have to say. Aaaaaaaaand go...

:alien:

Hahaha, it was actually directed at the two before yours. Your post went up as I was typing my reply.

457213040.0.jpg

That's a big cookie.

Thanks.
I was going for the bug eye look.

Success as usual for a #Texan.

This picture scared me when I saw it. I will do no more trash talking as long as you agree that a picture like this will never appear here, or anywhere else on the interwebs. I like you and all, Cookie.....but this was just beyond frightening.

This picture scared me when I saw it. I will do no more trash talking as long as you agree that a picture like this will never appear here, or anywhere else on the interwebs. I like you and all, Cookie.....but this was just beyond frightening.

Sorry.

Can't make that promise.

Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you have the makings of a fohawk in the works #Cookie. Do it.

This explains so much from last year.......

I blame that on the scotch. Plus, Jeff/John and Johnny Mojo just fed the beast known as One Chain with hopes and dreams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back