Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Just giving you a hard time. I know you're working out details and we're just being super extra chatty in the meantime. Still, this one clearly has a *lot* of attention. Good job picking a fantastic tournament idea!

I have my moments....
20 of them this year I guess.
I mean they are not Texas good, but let's be honest, few things are.
Texas is like the Mark Crossfield of states for you I guess. :angel:

OMG, I'm laughing so hard right now!

I may have come off as a *slight* Crossfield fanboy.

Don't think you're living down that "Few things are as good as Texas" comment anytime soon though. :angel:

You're officially #TexasApproved.

Ehh, born there but grew up in Louisiana and went to college in Georgia. See what happens when you leave?

Im not sure what my family was thinking coming to MN from Texas. I mean MN ain't winning anything unless we recruit the Lynx!

Maybe the first one should be Texas vs Florida, I could get behind a match like that. The problem would be who to root for...

Maybe the first one should be Texas vs Florida, I could get behind a match like that. The problem would be who to root for...
Alaska, clearly.

Florida, clearly.

I still don't think this a real event and JB is just messing with us.

Happy Texas Independence Day!

Happy Texas Independence Day!

e034551c0f9daa0cec685fcfbe0dc6d0.jpg

Been in and out of this thread in the past week, any updated "rankings"?

I don't think there's anything official, but Ohio is still trailing in all categories, except gray.

Nope, North East is still number 1.

New England wins... Texas was overwhelmed by the snow... O-H-I-O was off celebrating the signing of Josh McCown (explains your absence)... Florida was put to sleep by the slow play exhibition at the Honda Classic.

Here in NorCal we've got the munchies something fierce today, wish the darn pizza dude would hurry up. Anyway, thought I should check out what was going and make sure everyone knows the sto.. uh, silent region is still here. :glasses-cool:

Yeah, I'm beating CA does fields a full team.

Let's just put this thing to bed right now - Texas wins!
bluebell%20c-n-c_zpsj1jbqv5b.png

Back