Rocco Mediate No Longer With Callaway

any word on who he signed with?

i just got done playing with an insider out of carlsbad who is with callaway.

rocco was fired. he was using a scotty cameron putter and that is a violation of his current contract. most callaway contracts are strict in the driver, putter, ball....his fell into that category.

and he was overpaid.

wow thanks for the inside dirt snickers doodles! he must have wanted out? he has to know about that clause?

the conspiracy theorist in me says that he knew this would happen and did it so he could be released from his contract. If you know that is a part of your contract I doubt you'd blatantly violate it like that

rocco was fired. he was using a scotty cameron putter and that is a violation of his current contract. most callaway contracts are strict in the driver, putter, ball....his fell into that category.

and he was overpaid.

the conspiracy theorist in me says that he knew this would happen and did it so he could be released from his contract. If you know that is a part of your contract I doubt you'd blatantly violate it like that

i would agree....completely. it is my understanding that he may have asked for a bye on the putter issue and they declined.

at any rate....

callaway doesn't have hard feelings.

Wow i see that but at the same time when he did that Donald Trump thing he had a long Kombi in the bag

Anyone know who he picked up to replace Callaway i havent been able to see him on TV however i know he is doing well

not a 100% but dont think its been announced yet?

and he was overpaid.

They're all over paid

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Maybe he felt that there was better equipment out there for his game? and really wanted out? Because hes really playing well this week. But we would have to wait for the darrell survey to see what hes playing of course

was it Tiger or Phil who made a big splash when they signed their current deals by saying if they felt their was better equipment out there (i.e. Phils Ping wedge earlier this year and Tigers scotty cameron putter) than they could play it

They're all over paid

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

of course. but some perform more than others.

and a deal's a deal. if he didn't like it...maybe he shouldn't have entered into it in the first place.

nothing against Rocco or Callaway.....neither of them are hurt in the long run.

hey snickers any scoop on where he's gonna sign?

i think he could sign with TM and possibly replace Goydos in the old but still on the pga and cool but not terribly successful role

yeah but i love his profile pic being him holding up a scotty cameron for the world to see

Was he covering the Open for ESPN today?

Was he covering the Open for ESPN today?

Yup he was. He was in the studio in the morning and out on the course following the one of the late groups!

He was pretty good in the studio as he was himself and his personality came through but on the course let's just say he's no David Feherty:D

heard from a friend of mine yesterday that has a little inside scoop and here's what he says:

rocco will be playing the titleist ap2 irons, vokey wedges, an adams speedline driver and adams hybrids ... and of course that personalized long cameron putter

he said that rocco and callaway kind of got into it b/c rocco wanted to play this long cameron putter and callaway wanted him to play the odyssey, it got a little heated, then voila, rocco's no longer a callaway guy.

heard from a friend of mine yesterday that has a little inside scoop and here's what he says:

he said that rocco and callaway kind of got into it b/c rocco wanted to play this long cameron putter and callaway wanted him to play the odyssey, it got a little heated, then voila, rocco's no longer a callaway guy.

Thats a pretty mixed bag for a tour pro. Is he gonna be sponsored by all of them?

man, i don't know if all that is confirmed or not, it's just something that a friend of mine emailed me yesterday, and he's in the know.

Back