Rocco Mediate No Longer With Callaway

The DS does not list bag manufacturer, only equipment. Here is his list of equipment played.

TITL. (4-9; AP2 710) ADAMS (1; SL FAST 10; 8.5; (TITA))
FOURTEEN (3; SF 206; 15.0; (M))
ADAMS (HYBR; A7 IDEA; 17.0; (M))
ADAMS (HYBR; 9031 PRO BLK; 20.0; (M))

TITL. (PW; AP2 710)
TITL. (AW; BV-SM; 52)
TITL. (SW; BV-SM; 58)

heard from a friend of mine yesterday that has a little inside scoop and here's what he says:

"rocco will be playing ap2 irons and adams driver"

he said that rocco and callaway kind of got into it b/c rocco wanted to play this long cameron putter and callaway wanted him to play the odyssey, it got a little heated, then voila, rocco's no longer a callaway guy.

seems as though my buddy had the scoop! has rocco always had that fourteen club in the bag?

Good Call TC wow i wonder what bag he is carrying Titleist or Adams

Well what does his agent say for the bag? if anything?

He does not have a bag sponsorship at the moment. That can change any day though.

Are adams and titleist his new club sponsors? Or is he playing those until he finds a sponsor?

As mentioned earlier, he does not have a sponsor right now.

Anybody else notice that Callaway is still using Rocco in their ads today?

yeah, i noticed that over the past week or so.....time to change up the creative!

He should sue them like Titleist is suing TMaG. If Camilo is losing t*t least money now then Callaway is making money on Rocco. The greed of some of these companies is amazing to me.

He should sue them like Titleist is suing TMaG. If Camilo is losing t*t least money now then Callaway is making money on Rocco. The greed of some of these companies is amazing to me.

Don't tell anyone. Someone might accuse us of being biased.

Back