SCOR Golf Classic - Gateway Tour - Raven Golf Club at Verrado in Buckeye, AZ

SCORShawn

Lower scores 4 all
Reaction score
Handicap
Has been
Shawn here with SCOR Golf. At the request THP members in our SCOR4161 testing forum, I'm going to take you inside the ropes this week at a developmental tour event here in Phoenix, AZ that we are sponsoring. My plan is to provide you guys with an inside look at life on a developmental tour by following one player...Adam Babb. I thought you all might enjoy being on the bag with me, caddying for Adam. We'll watch how he prepares, how he practices, how he plays and his thoughts on the short game and SCOR Golf. Will do my best to provide some media via photos and videos.

Today is practice round and I'll spend most of the day on driving range spreading the good word about SCOR4161 wedges / short irons.

Tournament details are here:

http://gatewaytour.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/gway12/event/gway124/index.htm

Thats really cool, thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing some media from the range

Very cool. Looking forward to more

This is going to be a lot of fun. Thanks for putting this together.

This is awesome. I just subscribed.

Very cool Shawn - thanks for putting this up for us! Looking forward to the inside scoop.

great idea, looking forward to the updates

Very exciting to get the inside track right here on THP. Thanks, this will be fun to watch unfold.

Really neat. I am really looking forward to the updates

Awesome, can't wait to see all the great information.

Nice one! Looking forward to following along with this.

Neat idea.. Should be interesting..

Great idea for a thread!

Well... I haven't done a great job making time to write about the week, but it's been a ton of fun.

I was on the bag with Adam Babb and we missed the cut, but I'm out here today following the leaders in final round.

Just witnessed a hole-in-one on number 14 here at Raven. Ryan Dillon with a 7 iron...for his 12th hole-in-one to get it to -12. Since we don't make 7irons, I'll tell you it was a Scratch blade.

Good hole...here is a pic from behind the green. Wind was hurting from across the green. Awesome shot!

View attachment 3683

Heading home tonight...shot some video I'll upload for you guys tomorrow. The one hop and stop wedge shot.

Nice update Shawn - looking forward to the video!

Back