Secret Gift Swap 2014

Looks like Bobby and Wardy were good boys this year. Nice packages guys.

My SS did a great job! Thank you mystery person! I'm especially digging the Odyssey California Girl putter grip!

f799fc281b5f7f717f756eaeb865e02d.jpg

And no trash talking about the duvet cover... A guy likes some flowers. So?!

My SS did a great job! Thank you mystery person! I'm especially digging the Odyssey California Girl putter grip!

f799fc281b5f7f717f756eaeb865e02d.jpg

Oh wow!!! Nice haul. I have a few comforters need me to send them your way? :act-up:

Looking good there Dan, nice gifts.

Man THPers make for some awesome Santa's, this was so much fun!

Nice stuff Dan! I must admit that I did have to google to see what fancy duvet thing you were talking about was...haha. You have to remember that a lot of us on here are southerners that don't deal in that fancy French stuff. My "spread" does not have a removable cover...lol.

Nice stuff Dan! I must admit that I did have to google to see what fancy duvet thing you were talking about was...haha. You have to remember that a lot of us on here are southerners that don't deal in that fancy French stuff. My "spread" does not have a removable cover...lol.

i didn't even notice it until the second post. i didn't have to google it but i am a transplanted NYer and i don't use them either. Wife and i keep it to pretty simple comforters.

i didn't even notice it until the second post. i didn't have to google it but i am a transplanted NYer and i don't use them either. Wife and i keep it to pretty simple comforters.

I'm fancy. :bananadance:

I went to the PO Box today and received a package from my SS. They nailed it. A dozen Nike RZN Red golf balls which has been on my short list to try and a THP towel. I absolutely love the color of the THP towel. Thank you SS>

imagepng

Last edited:
I went to the PO Box today and received a package from my SS. They nailed it. A dozen Nike RZN Red golf balls which has been on my short list to try and a THP towel. I absolutely love the color of the THP towel. Thank you SS>

Great gifts Deni but there is no pic in that post between the 2 IMG brackets.

I'm loving the California Girl grip, I have never seen that before.

My Secret Santa absolutely killed it. Super observant, very generous and incredibly thoughtful to include my family. Seriously, thank you!
https://vimeo.com/114389434

And a gratuitous video from my elves who also wanted to say thanks (their words after taking their first bites ever were "Oh my God these are delicious!" and "That is SO good!")
https://vimeo.com/114389617

SS seems to have a sweet tooth. By the way, I found those cakes in chocolate today!

imagepng

image_zps777c5a4a.jpg

Awesome gifts Frank and Deni and great jobs by you santas! Really enjoyed the video of you and the kids Frank. My wife did as well.

My secret Santa decided he liked me over weight with double stuff oreos, roasted flavored almonds and some sweet Diablo golfing balls. Thank you very much
15dd6dcff84cfc5a5195454abed7d6eb.jpg
[/IMG]

A man's gotta eat Freddie! Enjoy buddy!

Nice Freddie, I love me some Blue Diamond almonds and who doesn't like Oreos. Golf stuff is nice 2 :alien:

Are you FREAKING kidding me? My Secret Santa went so far above and beyond I don't know what to say, other than Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!

To Start...2 dozen Callaway Supersofts - Yellow and White, an Amphibian towel, a Callaway kit with valuables pouch, tees, alignment stencil w/sharpie and poker chip marker, a package of Gripes grip cleaners, a Maxfli putting trainer, Evolution tees in 2 sizes, 2 pair of FootJoy socks, a Skilz power sleeve swing weight and a Callaway scorecard holder. WOW!!! Thanks again to my Secret Santa, THP and Sox Fan for putting this all together!

55fd7688-d5be-4be6-a7a0-726920b7c383.jpg

Are you FREAKING kidding me? My Secret Santa went so far above and beyond I don't know what to say, other than Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!

To Start...2 dozen Callaway Supersofts - Yellow and White, an Amphibian towel, a Callaway kit with valuables pouch, tees, alignment stencil w/sharpie and poker chip marker, a package of Gripes grip cleaners, a Maxfli putting trainer, Evolution tees in 2 sizes, 2 pair of FootJoy socks, a Skilz power sleeve swing weight and a Callaway scorecard holder. WOW!!! Thanks again to my Secret Santa, THP and Sox Fan for putting this all together!

55fd7688-d5be-4be6-a7a0-726920b7c383.jpg

WOW! That is a major haul right there! Very well done secret santa!

Back