Secret Gift Swap 2014

My secret Santa decided he liked me over weight with double stuff oreos, roasted flavored almonds and some sweet Diablo golfing balls. Thank you very much
15dd6dcff84cfc5a5195454abed7d6eb.jpg
[/IMG]

Double stuff seem to be closer to just over regular stuff compared to when they first came put.

Stevececil that is a big pull there. Way to go SS

Steve must have been very, very good this year. Nice job there Secret Santa.

Wowza!

I'm so glad & proud to call myself part of this community.

Everybody killed it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just overwhelmed at the generosity in this exchange this year. THP'ers are true rock stars.

WOW that is a crazy big gift from your Secret Santa. Very nice man and just wow to THP as always continues to surprise and impress me with everyone's generosity and sense of family/friends.

Holy smokes guys ,What an amazing thread . You secret Santa's are something else !

My secret Santa decided he liked me over weight with double stuff oreos, roasted flavored almonds and some sweet Diablo golfing balls. Thank you very much
15dd6dcff84cfc5a5195454abed7d6eb.jpg
[/IMG]

Are those the mint Oreos?

Are you FREAKING kidding me? My Secret Santa went so far above and beyond I don't know what to say, other than Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!

To Start...2 dozen Callaway Supersofts - Yellow and White, an Amphibian towel, a Callaway kit with valuables pouch, tees, alignment stencil w/sharpie and poker chip marker, a package of Gripes grip cleaners, a Maxfli putting trainer, Evolution tees in 2 sizes, 2 pair of FootJoy socks, a Skilz power sleeve swing weight and a Callaway scorecard holder. WOW!!! Thanks again to my Secret Santa, THP and Sox Fan for putting this all together!

55fd7688-d5be-4be6-a7a0-726920b7c383.jpg

Wowza!!!

Last night, I came home to a very welcome surprise! A Footjoy rain vest and Footjoy rain hat. My SS certainly knows the NW! Thanks so much Secret Santa!
095f81451ff807b559e179c1cb4c3040.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More awesome from the SS today, freaking love it!

Using Tapatalk

This has been the best year yet IMO, well done SS's.

So right Randy! Secret Santa's have been awesome. Very fun to see what everyone has gotten.

I love everything about this thread. Really hammers home how great this place is.

Only two more people left to mail out. I know the lucky person that is the recipient from one of these guys is in for some serious swag!

Only two more people left to mail out. I know the lucky person that is the recipient from one of these guys is in for some serious swag!

Like a kid at Christmas hoping it's me

Double stuff seem to be closer to just over regular stuff compared to when they first came put.
Don't you rain on my processed cream filling

Back