SeeMore Putters MSeries Review - Forum Testing Review

don't get to hard on yourself... i know how much work it takes to get small things in my regular swing changed i know this is gonna be just as hard if not harder cause i havn't changed much of my putting in such a long time... i know this new grip is gonna cause me nightmares in the beginning.

Oh I know, the issue is I'm just a tiny bit of a perfectionist and the patience department tends to waiver form time to time. I know I'll be fine though, its all about repetitions at this point to find that comfort zone where it becomes ingrained in me.

Jman - You continue to take testing to a new level. Appreciate the video and the detail to your testing.

Thanks so much for the kind words!

Finally getting my videos uploaded to V1 for Mike to digest. You guys and your awesome updates are killing me.

I'm on pins and needles dude, SERIOUSLY, I cannot wait to hear how it goes for you and the verdict.

Updates are killing you, seeing and hearing myself on video is killing me LOL

Very nice update Jman! I remember in Austin when I think it was either Brian or Morgan and I commenting on how "toe up" your putting style was. What a significant change man.

Unbelievably well written update there and photos to capture everything, it is UNREAL how the testing process has evolved over the last year on THP and you are one of the core reasons why. Keep up the outstanding work buddy!

You know, what was happening in reality and what was in my mind were two different things. Crazy to actually SEE it.

Cookie, thanks a ton buddy. We've talked about it before dude, it means alot coming from ya.

I like the idea of the little medicine ball but I wonder how do you know your are making a correct stroke.

Jman you have to comfortable over the ball and it will come in time. Brady gave you the tools, now you have to find a position with in those tools that work for you. Excellent update as usual, I think you are changing the game with your updates. They are very informative and easy to read.

With the medicine ball Freddie I think its more along the lines of the focus being on rocking your shoulders and getting that feeling ingrained for your actual stroke. That was the emphasis for me from Brady along with allowing it to naturally open and close.

Thanks a ton for the kind words Freddie, I've said it before but it really does mean alot to me.

Freddie- Awesome stuff! That putter is absolutely gorgeous! Looking forward to how you roll this one, as I have seen you putt lights out on more than one occasion with your previous gamer.

JMan- You, my friend, are a wild man. The information you have posted up so far as been phenomenal! Great work!

Kmac- Looking forward to your video!

Thanks WE!!!

This thread has inspired me to break out my beloved Seemore. Threw the Citrus THP cover on and took it to the course. Putted very well tonight.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

This thread has inspired me to break out my beloved Seemore. Threw the Citrus THP cover on and took it to the course. Putted very well tonight. Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Getting back to the basics is good.

June 28, 2012
Mid 80s and sunny
Northshore Golf Club Putting Green
SeeMore m5 putter testing

I can't recall in all my years of golf the last time I wanted to work on my putting. I also can't remeber the last time I headed to the golf course without by entire bag. Well today, I made history, I headed to Northshore for a 45 minute seesion with my SeeMore m5 milled putter. I took a sleeve of balls and my Flip Mino to caputre a few vids.

Looks: The pictures I posted earlier really don't do this putter justice nor did my iphone camera. The battleship gray finish still glissen in the sun but does not offer any type of glare. The thicker top line sits perfectly sqaure to your intended target without any manipulation from you hands (at least that is the case for me) The halfmoon shaped back really frames the putter well, it all just melts together into this free form of milled metal.

The sight lines that have been placed on the putter are a huge help. I am able to visualize the line the putter is on based on the sight lines. I have never seen these type of lines prior to rolling this putter today. I'm not sure if it's in my head or if these lines are aiding in see the taget lines better. I know more after a few more sessions.

Feel: As I stated earlier, the weight of this flat stick is held in the head. I would venture to say over 75% of the total weight is in the head of the putter. What does this mean; less lateral movement from the putter head on your back and through motion. A true pendulum motion as you rock your shoulder back and through. Less of a chance of stubbing the putter on the follow through due to the free motion once the putting motion has been initiated.

Results: I spent a good 45 minutes rolling various length putts to get a good sense of what the putter had to offer. Since the ball leaving the face happens so fast I was unable to determine whether it rolled end over end immediatly or if it skipped off the face first. It really didn't matter because by the time i looked up the ball wall rolling end of end in a very tight roll. In florida that generally means you have gotten the ball on top of the grass there by producing a very tight true roll. This strokes generally produce positve results.
My first couple of putts were pulled left of the hole. The putter was square but left of my inteded target. No I set up as I usually do when I attempt to putt and was greated with those left strokes. I immediately adjusted but it told me alot about my usual stroke. I think I am lined up properly but It seems I have been left of my target. This would explain so of the inconsistencies I have seen over the years. ANd explains why I don't have a consistent miss. More session will ltell me more but for a maiden voyage the m% exceeded my expectations.

Front on view and some thoughts about the putter and how it rolls

A view from behind the ball to the hole. Sightlines and finish

Close up so I could capture the sound

Love the reaction of the first putt on the first video Freddie!!!. Also love this thread and the information it is providing. Keep up the great work everyone!!!

Jman needs to change his name to "Killin' It". I can't wait to get to their HQ on Monday, the putters are great, but the hands-on is going to be PHENOMENAL.

Getting back to the basics is good.

Its exactly what I needed. This thread was just the perfect reminder. Great job so far guys

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Thank you sir, I think it will take some adjustment but once I get comfortable I should see positive results.....I hope

Freddie- Awesome stuff! That putter is absolutely gorgeous! Looking forward to how you roll this one, as I have seen you putt lights out on more than one occasion with your previous gamer.

JMan- You, my friend, are a wild man. The information you have posted up so far as been phenomenal! Great work!

Kmac- Looking forward to your video!

"Oh my God, its the greatest putter ever!"

Haaaaaahahahaah! That was pure awesomeness Freddie!

Great stuff man, especially (for me) the close up for sound, to me the "feel" we get from a putter is mostly the sound and I always like to hear the differences between models, thank you for that.

The sight lines that have been placed on the putter are a huge help. I am able to visualize the line the putter is on based on the sight lines. I have never seen these type of lines prior to rolling this putter today. I'm not sure if it's in my head or if these lines are aiding in see the taget lines better. I know more after a few more sessions.

I absolutely ADORE the siteline setup that the m5 and mFGP2 have with the single topline and dual flange, to me it really does make alignment and squaring the club alot easier. It might be a bit busy to some but I really think it works amazingly well.

Tadashi good write up and I'm liking that putter. A lot. Does the RST take some adjustment on your part ?

Nice little click with the M5. Reminds me of the DB4x. I like that sound.

Jman, thanks for posting that. Medicine ball has been a big part of my swing work and I'm stealing that drill for putting starting tomorrow.

Tadashi good write up and I'm liking that putter. A lot. Does the RST take some adjustment on your part ?

The actual RST, no. But I find myself looking for it through out the stroke. I guess I'm checking to make sure I am keeping the putter square to the intended line. Once it's hidden I have trust it will remain hidden.

The actual RST, no. But I find myself looking for it through out the stroke. I guess I'm checking to make sure I am keeping the putter square to the intended line. Once it's hidden I have trust it will remain hidden.

I see what youre saying. You still rolled that sucker pretty dang good though for just getting it.

James -

I am very impressed with the changes in your set-up! You are standing much taller, more square and the SPi medicine ball has really helped neutralize you set-up position as well as keeping your hands quite in the stroke. Remember to let the putter fall to 45 degrees or so and then bend from the hips... The putter will be soled properly and your hands will be in the perfect position! Give me a shout if you have any questions!

Brady

The worst thing I ever did with a Seemore was try to look at the RST during my stroke. I think using it to set up is where it comes in handy.

Really enjoying this thread so far. I'm excited to see how your putting improves.....but I expect everyone will see improvement in the short term just because you are getting some professional input into your setup and stroke. I think the real test will be what your putting stats look like several months from now.

I tried to test that "face balanced at 70*" deal, and all of my putters want to twist when I start pushing the shaft off of vertical....but I tried it at the store with some Seemore's and they were twisting, too. I guess I don't really understand what they were talking about in the video. :confused2:

Hey Rusty!

The following SeeMore Putters are all face balanced at impact.

FGP, mFGP CS, ONE CS, m1, and PCB

Please let me know if you have questions!

Brady

Brady thanks for the help in here and getting James Jman back on track, haha. Very awesome of you guys.

James -

I am very impressed with the changes in your set-up! You are standing much taller, more square and the SPi medicine ball has really helped neutralize you set-up position as well as keeping your hands quite in the stroke. Remember to let the putter fall to 45 degrees or so and then bend from the hips... The putter will be soled properly and your hands will be in the perfect position! Give me a shout if you have any questions!

Brady

BRADY!!!!! Welcome to THP man!

Thank you! I will say as reps have gone on its gotten more and more comfortable. On course I struggled off and on feeling like I didn't have control of the putter a bit at first but focusing on just rocking my shoulders seemed to help alot.

Thanks so much!

BRADY!!!!! Welcome to THP man!

Thank you! I will say as reps have gone on its gotten more and more comfortable. On course I struggled off and on feeling like I didn't have control of the putter a bit at first but focusing on just rocking my shoulders seemed to help alot.

Thanks so much!

Thanks Man!

As we talked, if you hands are to low it is easier for them to be active in the stroke which can make you feel as if you don't have control. If you let the putter hinge down (about 45 degrees or so from the horizontal-neutral position) your wrists will be in a more locked position and higher at address and you will be able to maintain those angles easier throughout the stroke and feel in control. Hope this helps!

Thanks Man!

As we talked, if you hands are to low it is easier for them to be active in the stroke which can make you feel as if you don't have control. If you let the putter hinge down (about 45 degrees or so from the horizontal-neutral position) your wrists will be in a more locked position and higher at address and you will be able to maintain those angles easier throughout the stroke and feel in control. Hope this helps!

After you mentioned it in here before it was a "duh" moment for me of sorts.! Haha

I've been on the putting green in the man cave since. Amazing how much better position and feel of stability that gives me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I'm sneaking tips away from you and James here lol

Brady is insanely good at and passionate about what he does. It's naturally infectious dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got finished reading/watching all these updates, and let me say this: WOW! You all are absolutely slaying this testing so far and it is incredibly informative, as well as exciting! I'm thinking I need to get more into the SPi and stroke fundamentals part of SeeMore, and this has been eye opening. Great pics, thoughts, videos, all.

Freddie, just got to watch your videos, that was fantastic!! The camera angles really showed exactly what you were trying to get across, very well done! Your enthusiasm made it just that much better. Once again the bar is raised.

Back