SeeMore Putters Thread

Folks...pics will not be posted for a few more weeks on this one.

TapAhoy!

That's fine Jman and I will buy our own to see it before then! Lol

LOL! Sorry Seemore lovers but I wish I could.

TapAhoy!

a4aqytu2.jpg
m5
yhe5a7e6.jpg

uzu7ageb.jpg

ypu6avep.jpg

e4u9utas.jpg

ede3uba4.jpg

Took these last night at Golf Town

That's fine Jman and I will buy our own to see it before then! Lol

HEY! You STOP IT! You've already pulled me out of retirement this week. No mas! No mas!

IMG_0810.jpg

Great feeling putter - 100% milled aluminum - enjoy FrankA

The SB2 screams at me. I keep eyeing the belly option. I would want to jump on it before the USGA rains on that parade.

Last edited:
The SB2 creams at me. I keep eyeing the belly option. I would want to jump on it before the USGA rains on that parade.

Wow, they really did re-design these if they cream at you too now, haha.

Seriously, I love the SB2 as well.

Wow, they really did re-design these if they cream at you too now, haha.

Seriously, I love the SB2 as well.

Oops. Damn qwerty.

I have an old mFGP black version, that is milled from stainless steel vs. todays carbon steel. I am sending it into BOS golf to have refinished here soon. I'm wondering if anyone has thoughts on deep milling? I'm considering this to make the mFGP feel a little softer. I wonder if it's even worth doing since it's another $60.

Additionally, does anyone have any ideas on how I can repaint the shaft? The current black paint has chipped in some spots and would like to refresh it and maybe with a matching color. From the looks of it, there's chrome underneath. So I'm not sure what Seemore originally used to apply the current black paint and have it bond.

Just curious guys, (forgive me for the noob question) who is the SeeMore user here? Should I place my order through him from here or just order from their website? Figured I'd ask to see if he the forum sponsor gets any benefits from us ordering through them directly or not.

I have an old mFGP black version, that is milled from stainless steel vs. todays carbon steel. I am sending it into BOS golf to have refinished here soon. I'm wondering if anyone has thoughts on deep milling? I'm considering this to make the mFGP feel a little softer. I wonder if it's even worth doing since it's another $60.

Additionally, does anyone have any ideas on how I can repaint the shaft? The current black paint has chipped in some spots and would like to refresh it and maybe with a matching color. From the looks of it, there's chrome underneath. So I'm not sure what Seemore originally used to apply the current black paint and have it bond.

I have redone a couple using nothing but some high temp engine paint I had laying around, no chipping or anything at all and I did no prep other than taping it off and cleaning with rubbing alcohol.

Almost bought a M1.....if it was 34" I just might of. I wouldn't want to cut it down myself. I may do it and send it to SeeMore for a trim and new grip.

Or I'll just order a X2 or X3....

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Last edited:
Even though I have only gamed my Si2 for a month or so I can see an X2 in my near future, or at least by next season

Great feeling putter - 100% milled aluminum

This response is super delayed, but I absolutely agree. I rolled one a bit a couple weeks ago and came away very impressed. While the SB1 didn't fit my eye as well as I would have liked, the SB2 just seemed to flow through the stroke for me. Great design!

Sooo......who still games a One CS??

Just curious guys, (forgive me for the noob question) who is the SeeMore user here? Should I place my order through him from here or just order from their website? Figured I'd ask to see if he the forum sponsor gets any benefits from us ordering through them directly or not.
You should be good placing your order through seemore.com or through your local SPi instructor.

For those of you with multiple Seemores can you please post at address pics so I can get a size idea. It'd be super awesome if you could get it next to other mallets. Interested in the size comparisons of the mid mallets (FGP2, Si3) to the Mallets (SB2 2, x3) and the oversize mallets (Sb1, Si5) etc. Thanks!

I can't get over how well I've been rolling the m9. I've been making more putts than I am even remotely used to lately, and I think it's directly related.

My last couple rounds I've had multiple birdies.. 4, 5, and 3. That's pretty big for me. Some from 30-40 feet as well, but more notable are the 'should make' putts that are now going in.

I'm such a believer. Can't wait to expand the SeeMore collection.

I can't get over how well I've been rolling the m9. I've been making more putts than I am even remotely used to lately, and I think it's directly related.

My last couple rounds I've had multiple birdies.. 4, 5, and 3. That's pretty big for me. Some from 30-40 feet as well, but more notable are the 'should make' putts that are now going in.

I'm such a believer. Can't wait to expand the SeeMore collection.

I guess we need to start a Team SeeMore....

I need to pick up a few more THP covers

FGP
FGP Mallet Belly
......OneCS
X2

I have a problem..

Back