SeeMore Putters Thread

Why so secretive? I won't snipe it off of you.

Wasnt trying to be cagey. Its a black SS model with a single sight line on the back flange.

They should make an mFGP3. It just makes sense.

I hope they're expanding the mFGP line again this year, the HT and wide flange were def great additions last year

Shipment notification on my m7 coming back from the homebase. Can't wait to see it.
I have my PR m7 there as well. Hopefully I will be getting a notification soon. There was a slight issue with the copper insert. Alex told me to send it in and told me he would return it looking as new as possible. #AllState

I hope they're expanding the mFGP line again this year, the HT and wide flange were def great additions last year
Would be tough to top the DF imo. But if anybody can do it, it is SeeMore!

Would be tough to top the DF imo. But if anybody can do it, it is SeeMore!
I agree, the Deep Flange is one of my favorites. Though I dream of a gunmetal M1.

PR7? This one may be calling my name

bd67be050850a3531e032334f007390a.jpg

b31f704199b7a1fa9e4d42c3eb8d72ab.jpg

31afe8d223fbc8accc3682a52a5641e9.jpg

PR7? This one may be calling my name

bd67be050850a3531e032334f007390a.jpg

b31f704199b7a1fa9e4d42c3eb8d72ab.jpg

31afe8d223fbc8accc3682a52a5641e9.jpg

Is that in the vault? A certain scratch golfer from Canada may be fighting you for it.

I am a suckered for mFGP shapes. Like this early production run release.

dfa798d695b9bc3e910b2e6b5614b06e.jpg

69062dd970e24df2ab54860cc69589c9.jpg

Nice. What shafts are you going with?

You guys are a bad influence. I guess I will have to pull the trigger on one Alex and I were talking about even if the slush fund isn't quite ready.

Is that in the vault? A certain scratch golfer from Canada may be fighting you for it.
That was in the vault last year. I have no idea if it still is.

Unless Daniel fights dirty, I like my chances

Nice. What shafts are you going with?

You guys are a bad influence. I guess I will have to pull the trigger on one Alex and I were talking about even if the slush fund isn't quite ready.
Just dreams. I'm holding out for a Diving Board and to see what they do with the FGPs.

I also need some smoke diamond in my life.

I am guessing it is not. I think there would have been an uproar and probably a blood bath would have ensued until the least beaten up THPer emerged with the head and crawled to the building station with it. I also asked Alex last year about a PR m7 and he said it had been a while since he had seen one. It would definitely be a sweet one to add to the collection!

That vault is loaded with "sweet ones." I'm trying to wait. I'm trying. It's going poorly.

I do fight dirty. M7 PRs with the sight line on the flange is everything I love. Everything.

I do fight dirty. M7 PRs with the sight line on the flange is everything I love. Everything.
You fight hockey dirty. It would be epic.

Wasn't there when we were in Franklin, I even asked about any PR 7'a they had lying around.

From SeeMore during one of Blu's many "inquiries" LOL
That inquiry resulted in a very awesome mFGP2 with custom sight dot and bronze insert!

But yes. I inquiries often.

That inquiry resulted in a very awesome mFGP2 with custom sight dot and bronze insert!

But yes. I inquiries often.

The great part is I know they don't mind!

He was talking mFGP2 the other day.... But what will make it unique?!?!?!

Now my curiosity is piqued. I can't really see anything being an improvement over the Z3c, but I'm still loving any variations on the FGP2!

I should have something to share in here today sometime, just have to hammer out the deets.

#thecollectiongrows
#needanotherputterrack
#holyhellthatsalottarst

Back