SeeMore Putters Thread

Honestly, contact any of them and they'll take care of you.

I'm
Not even sure what I'm looking for at this point. I love the feel and look of what I have. But well you know, it's fun to have options :)

Honestly, contact any of them and they'll take care of you.
That is very true. Alex just seems to pick up the phone when I call.
I'm
Not even sure what I'm looking for at this point. I love the feel and look of what I have. But well you know, it's fun to have options :)
Options with putters is very nice.

Added to the store today

5f1c14e2314cb03769f62a772e4981f1.jpg

4dcb6a876065477fe6259fb1847a25a1.jpg

And both with magnetic closure which pleases me greatly!

UH OH!!!! I need.

I have a question, is it possible that two putters of the same model have two different head weights?

I just saw a Once CS on ebay marked a 335g and I am thinking of bidding on it. I love my one CS, but I find it a bit heavy. I can't tell what the official weight on it, but it looks like the one one Seemore's website at 350g.

I have a question, is it possible that two putters of the same model have two different head weights?

I just saw a Once CS on ebay marked a 335g and I am thinking of bidding on it. I love my one CS, but I find it a bit heavy. I can't tell what the official weight on it, but it looks like the one one Seemore's website at 350g.

Yep, there are a few different headweights. For example I have mFGP2's stamped 330, 335, and 350. You can also have one that is stamped a specific weight but has a spud (internal weight in the hosel) that bumps it up.

Yep, there are a few different headweights. For example I have mFGP2's stamped 330, 335, and 350. You can also have one that is stamped a specific weight but has a spud (internal weight in the hosel) that bumps it up.

all right, lets bid!

I dream of what's coming...so many possibilities...

I also dream of HT's, I need one.

I dream of what's coming...so many possibilities...

I also dream of HT's, I need one.
Platinum HT, or TriSole Deep Flange, or more smoke diamond.

Want want want

I initially had a 350 gram One CS and traded it for a 335 gram head. I personally have putted much better with the 335 than I ever did with the 350. Never cared much for a heavier headed putter.

I initially had a 350 gram One CS and traded it for a 335 gram head. I personally have putted much better with the 335 than I ever did with the 350. Never cared much for a heavier headed putter.

yup, I am hoping to have something to show here soon

Icey and I pulled off a swap. I've got an SB2 on its way to me and I'm excited to give it a roll.

Icey and I pulled off a swap. I've got an SB2 on its way to me and I'm excited to give it a roll.

Welcome to the family Frank! After a recent post I saw about your putting wows during a round, I was thinking that you could use a little RST / SPI in your life.

Can't wait to see what is all new for 2015, following SeeMore on Instagram and its just tease after tease, I believe 2015 is going to start out expensive! Already sending my CB X4 back to get that green shaft put in next week.

Hey guys if I am looking to change the shaft out in a Si4 what size are they .370?

Thanks Jman

Well, I bet you get some competition now! Hahaha

My vote in order would be:

M1
mFGP
X2

Ha - I considered that but thought it was worth the risk! Thanks for the input!

Ha - I considered that but thought it was worth the risk! Thanks for the input!

Not a problem sir. With that said, I'm a CS blade type of guy so obviously if you're a lover of mallets (don't appear to be with what's in your bag) then your choices would be likely different.

Best of luck! With numerous to choose from here hopefully you can grab something that interests you at a respectable price.

Not a problem sir. With that said, I'm a CS blade type of guy so obviously if you're a lover of mallets (don't appear to be with what's in your bag) then your choices would be likely different.

Best of luck! With numerous to choose from here hopefully you can grab something that interests you at a respectable price.

I've played with everything - all shapes and sizes - through the years and putted well with them all. 2014 just happened to be a poor year of putting after 37 years of very good putting. I just turned 50 and I won't accept that my putting should decline!

This year I'm going to get a reasonably priced SeeMore (I lean toward the blades myself), adopt the O'Brien grip, buy the Triangulator and really approach putting in a different way. I'll get fitted for the putter I buy for the 1st time in my life and I WILL have a great 2015 rolling my rock!!!

Bahahahahahaha, someone missed one. Just nabbed an mFGP2 platinum for 99.00 in excellent shape.

This one will be going to a refinisher eventually for a single flange site line to match the single topline, and a badass torch job. Mark it down.

I've played with everything - all shapes and sizes - through the years and putted well with them all. 2014 just happened to be a poor year of putting after 37 years of very good putting. I just turned 50 and I won't accept that my putting should decline!

This year I'm going to get a reasonably priced SeeMore (I lean toward the blades myself), adopt the O'Brien grip, buy the Triangulator and really approach putting in a different way. I'll get fitted for the putter I buy for the 1st time in my life and I WILL have a great 2015 rolling my rock!!!

Send me a PM and I'll send you a triangulator.

Back