SeeMore Putters Thread

I have my ways. Hahahaha

In this case? Just a THP'er and I making a trade.

Gotta love a nice deep flange

I know we have a thread about the Giant FGP, but wanted to bring it a bit over here to more Seemorians. How awesome is that? I've heard rumblings about it for a while and they have tested it from golf store employees all the way up to ZJ, they all love it. If its good enough for ZJ, I think its good enough for us.

I know we have a thread about the Giant FGP, but wanted to bring it a bit over here to more Seemorians. How awesome is that? I've heard rumblings about it for a while and they have tested it from golf store employees all the way up to ZJ, they all love it. If its good enough for ZJ, I think its good enough for us.

I'll put it this way, I've not heard them so excited about a release, ever.

I do think the Giant stuff might be best served in both threads, but no question that thread is specific for that putter.

I do think the Giant stuff might be best served in both threads, but no question that thread is specific for that putter.

wait wait wait. "Giant stuff"?! Like there are going to be more putters offered in the "Giant" category?!

wait wait wait. "Giant stuff"?! Like there are going to be more putters offered in the "Giant" category?!

I was about to post that, is there more coming?

SeeMore has always gone BIG IMO but now it appears that is becoming a literal reality

Because you're AWESOME! LOL

There is just something so comforting about the RST and SPi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is just something so comforting about the RST and SPi

Preach it brother. I have never ever putted so well since going this route. It really makes putting quite enjoyable.

Preach it brother. I have never ever putted so well since going this route. It really makes putting quite enjoyable.

And confident inspiring. There's nothing like it.

I agree, its simple, and its effective...best yet though, its repetitive.

And it translates on the green all the time.

A while back I owned a Tour Limited Black Carbon PTM1...and stupidly sold it along with a few others to purchase a PR. The putter was only on the SeeMore website for a month (at least it seemed that way) and hasn't been back on there since it's initial launch, so I figured what the heck, and emailed them. Here is a snippet of the email that I received from Alex:

I have one Black Carbon PTM1 left. It is from our "tour bag" which means we have taken it with us to various PGA and LPGA tour events. It has a first of its kind golf PC shaft installed which is in the planning stages for offering as an upgrade for 2015.

Yeah, so why wouldn't I buy that?! It was delivered today, and there are some pics:

OutsidePictures012_zps5a00b811.jpg

OutsidePictures010_zps2644c71d.jpg

OutsidePictures011_zps391f1cee.jpg

OutsidePictures007_zpsabbe9fa4.jpg

OutsidePictures009_zpse4cc01f1.jpg

Alex had it built to my specs, with my grip of choice (white Lamkin 3GEN pistol--and threw in a few extra because they get dirty) and I was able to choose my beloved SeeMore 4 Leaf Clover magnetic headcover.

I don't know what it is about this putter, but I simply love the way the ball rolls off the face. I've regretted selling the last one I had every day since shipping it, and I am SO GLAD that this one is now in my bag. Fancy shaft and cool back story and all!

I love it Pete!

That looks fantastic Pete!

That is beautiful. I'm definitely going to purchase a new putter this yr but I love the simplicity of my regular old second hand FGP. haha Guess I'll go stalk ebay for a while.

thats a beautiful putter Peter, that shaft looks great!

is the color on the whole lenght of the putter or just the bottom part?

thats a beautiful putter Peter, that shaft looks great!

is the color on the whole lenght of the putter or just the bottom part?
Just the bottom part. That thought actually came up when I posted the pictures--that I should've gotten better ones showing that. So the gold only covers the shaft where the black normally would.

Just the bottom part. That thought actually came up when I posted the pictures--that I should've gotten better ones showing that. So the gold only covers the shaft where the black normally would.

the golf to black must look great at address

Very nice Petey!

Pete: the shaft looks familiar. :)

F9D78461-868F-4061-BAC3-3C2333712DCA_zps6gsrby0g.jpg

y2yha8e7.jpg

Pete: the shaft looks familiar. :)

F9D78461-868F-4061-BAC3-3C2333712DCA_zps6gsrby0g.jpg

y2yha8e7.jpg
Your putter from the Extravaganza was the first one I thought of. How cool is it that you were able to get one of those in JUNE?! And they are just now making them available as an upgrade 6 months later!

Back