SeeMore Putters Thread

Your putter from the Extravaganza was the first one I thought of. How cool is it that you were able to get one of those in JUNE?! And they are just now making them available as an upgrade 6 months later!

That event was INCREDIBLE.

Your putter from the Extravaganza was the first one I thought of. How cool is it that you were able to get one of those in JUNE?! And they are just now making them available as an upgrade 6 months later!

Dumb luck dude. Of course having to ask Ted to convince Jim that it was okay to sell was entertaining.

And it's my gamer once again....but something big.....no GIANT....may give it a run.

So I had my first SPI lesson today.

I'm not sure how much SPI I was actually taught though...however, I was putting way, way better at the end of the lesson.

It was a 30 minute lesson.

But, we didn't get into really much of any technical stuff (except for grip).

But, I was so tight/tense when I set up for a putt, that she just worked on that and my balance more than anything.

I would have been very skeptical, however, I was putting so much better.

My biggest problem is speed control. I was practicing on 20 foot putts, uphill and downhill after the session, and my speed was drastically better. I was consistently leaving myself a very easy to pretty easy 2nd putt.

Terra and I were putting tonight. And I had her setting up with the SeeMore way and rocking her shoulders. I tried to get her to roll my m6 but she wanted to use her putter that came with her clubs. Since she will have to use it when she starts playing in the spring. She doesn't know that I'm getting her a SeeMore. She says she likes my m6 but there are bunches of styles. I really need to get her one she will absolutely love... I need to get her on SeeMore.com to take a peek at shapes.

Terra and I were putting tonight. And I had her setting up with the SeeMore way and rocking her shoulders. I tried to get her to roll my m6 but she wanted to use her putter that came with her clubs. Since she will have to use it when she starts playing in the spring. She doesn't know that I'm getting her a SeeMore. She says she likes my m6 but there are bunches of styles. I really need to get her one she will absolutely love... I need to get her on SeeMore.com to take a peek at shapes.

What??! No trip to Franklin?! What kind of father are you? Haha! Good luck Jeremiah - hopefully she'll pick one of the "face balanced at impact models" - I think that would be the bset choice for a kid to learn to be a monster putter!

SeeMore Putters Thread

What??! No trip to Franklin?! What kind of father are you? Haha! Good luck Jeremiah - hopefully she'll pick one of the "face balanced at impact models" - I think that would be the bset choice for a kid to learn to be a monster putter!

Terra is my girlfriend who is just starting to golf. And she's trying it for me. So far she is liking it. I will take her to Franklin. But want to get her a used one to roll for now. I have an extra PTM1 but it's too long for her. And I don't want to cut it down since its to my specs. Pondering what to do.

If someone has a used FGP on the cheap that I can cut down to her length just to get her started. Please let me know.

Pete: the shaft looks familiar. :)

F9D78461-868F-4061-BAC3-3C2333712DCA_zps6gsrby0g.jpg

y2yha8e7.jpg

I have requested this shaft in my m7 PR when they return it to me. Hopefully it will look as bad a$$ as yours!

So, the mFGP DF is just silly. Just silly. A compact, wide bodied, piece of awesome silliness.

So, the mFGP DF is just silly. Just silly. A compact, wide bodied, piece of awesome silliness.

I was not a fan and I was expecting to love it. I just found it a bit small for my liking and maybe didn't give it a fair shot because the grip I threw on did not work well for me.

I was not a fan and I was expecting to love it. I just found it a bit small for my liking and maybe didn't give it a fair shot because the grip I threw on did not work well for me.

I'm glad you didn't jive. HA!

Erik, we need Giant FGP's.

I'm glad you didn't jive. HA!

Erik, we need Giant FGP's.

Very much so. I am pretty darn excited for that one.

Very much so. I am pretty darn excited for that one.

Me too, a high MOI blade. Crazy.

Though I think the mFGP HT and I could get on well also.

First round with the Si4 today - mixed results. I was not putting well overall - burning edges, and too many 3 putts. But the putter rolls great and I really like the feel. I tend to give it a little too much speed though...may have something to do with the lighter weight.

At any rate though, I think I just need a little more time with it.

I took the wrapper off the SB2 and immediately gamed it. What a nice stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First round with the Si4 today - mixed results. I was not putting well overall - burning edges, and too many 3 putts. But the putter rolls great and I really like the feel. I tend to give it a little too much speed though...may have something to do with the lighter weight.

At any rate though, I think I just need a little more time with it.

I'm sure that as you become more comfortable with your Si4 things will settle down. I will be looking forward to following along.

I'm sure that as you become more comfortable with your Si4 things will settle down. I will be looking forward to following along.

Yep, it just behaves a little differently than my Rife. Like you said, just need some more time to get accustomed. It's a great feeling and looking putter.

well, I wont say which, but they may or may not be releasing some models that originally do not have an insert, that now does...

Back