SeeMore Putters Thread

Hey Dan - is it at all possible to get a picture of the underside of the plumbers neck? How is the Diving Board attached to the neck?
You can see it in this pic. .

e554719c3120d4c14791c39fe2fe764e.jpg

DB legal per USGA? Or is it considered a training aid?

DB legal per USGA? Or is it considered a training aid?

I believe legal with the DB removed, DB would be for practice.

I believe legal with the DB removed, DB would be for practice.

Thanks....that's what I thought I remembered.

Couldn't resist the urge.
eb4ebc5c97278235d2652d0f765b0b2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, my. I am pretty sure my wife would commit violent acts of rage upon me if I put together a collection like that! It does not make it any less drool worthy though!
Only if she was aware of it. Hypotheticially speaking of course. :angel: James has the "I'm club testing for THP" thing going for him. That, and his wife is a Saint.

Already love my PTM1. Good chance I'll be putting it in play this weekend for a tournament. Love the quick reinforcement of good habits and confidence that I'm lining up correctly.

Can't help but ponder an X2. This sort of thing can get out of hand quickly.
Just relax, don't fight the urge to hoa....uh I mean collect SeeMores. It's perfectly normal. :D

SeeMore/SPI sure does improve a golfer's confidence. Good luck this weekend and go low!

Thank you everyone for the replies. I am searching on eBay right now. I found a FGP mallet used but they want over $100 for it with shipping and that's a bit steep for me. I think I like the center shafted variety and will be looking for that. Also from personal experience I know 35" is as short as I would want to go. Do these play well with Super Stroke grips? I love the 3.0 that is on my current putter.

I have a 36" (maybe 37") FGP2 you can try. I also have a 35" FGP. Let me know if I can help you try before you buy!

Already love my PTM1. Good chance I'll be putting it in play this weekend for a tournament. Love the quick reinforcement of good habits and confidence that I'm lining up correctly.

Can't help but ponder an X2. This sort of thing can get out of hand quickly.

I've got an X2. Great putter in every aspect.

Not sure I can wait till Feb 6th to give Terra her Pink'd SeeMore.

Not sure I can wait till Feb 6th to give Terra her Pink'd SeeMore.

Ha, my birthday is coming up to. I'm the same with things I'm buying myself. Except I don't wait. haha I just bought everything 3 weeks out. whoops.

Ha, my birthday is coming up to. I'm the same with things I'm buying myself. Except I don't wait. haha I just bought everything 3 weeks out. whoops.

Did that in December for my birthday this coming Monday..haha. Everything above the putter line is my signature were "birthday gifts" from me to me!

lol dang it, who bought the m8?

I saw that it was gone and was wondering if you gave in to temptation and aluminum

I was foolishly waiting to see if he'd relist it for even cheaper!

Next time....see putter, buy putter! It's as simple as that...haha

I know, I know. On one hand, I wanna show the m5 the love it deserves, and it still has to go back to Franklin. On the other hand, I was sad to see the opportunity pass.

Oh well, back to eBay!!

SeeMore Putters Thread

I gave Terra her Pink'd out SeeMore last night. I was anxious and impatient. And I have to say she was extremely excited! We immediately went down and started putting. First thing she said was this is easy to line up. She was a little "yippee" with it but was putting good. She couldn't believe that I Pink'd it myself. She was so happy! After we got done putting she says to me "now you need to get us into LIITA! I just smiled. True story.

That is awesome stuff bullfrog

SeeMore Putters Thread

She made the first 6 putts she stroked with it. Her eyes just lit up. They were 6' putts. I'm happier giving it to her than I think she was to get it... Ok maybe not. But we were both giddy.

I gave Terra her Pink'd out SeeMore last night. I was anxious and impatient. And I have to say she was extremely excited! We immediately went down and started putting. First thing she said was this is easy to line up. She was a little "yippee" with it but was putting good. She couldn't believe that I Pink'd it myself. She was so happy! After we got done putting she says to me "now you need to get us into LIITA! I just smiled. True story.

Love it buddy! :clapp:

Shiny.

20150125_132113_zpsdivfbm9v.jpg

Back