SeeMore Putters Thread

This is my first post on this forum and I just got back into golf after a 12 year break from it. After trying to roll a Ping Ketch for a couple weeks I brought it back to Ed Watts and spent about 45 minutes rolling putters in the store. I hit this one in the holes better than any other putter.

239697a39bb9ec5adc398d4123e2de02.jpg

31edfafa099243a011187c6215ea662d.jpg

I also just ordered FGP on their website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome!! Welcome to THP, and welcome back to golf!

I still dont have an M7... :crying:

There was a listing in the market place for one a few months ago and I was calling for you to grab it! You must fill that vacancy in your collection very soon!

There was a listing in the market place for one a few months ago and I was calling for you to grab it! You must fill that vacancy in your collection very soon!
I think I actually remember that! I was pondering it hard, but the funds at that time weren't right for me...but the search continues. I will come up with one at some point i'm sure.

This is my first post on this forum and I just got back into golf after a 12 year break from it. After trying to roll a Ping Ketch for a couple weeks I brought it back to Ed Watts and spent about 45 minutes rolling putters in the store. I hit this one in the holes better than any other putter.

239697a39bb9ec5adc398d4123e2de02.jpg

31edfafa099243a011187c6215ea662d.jpg

I also just ordered FGP on their website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice pickup. Welcome to THP! And if you want to see the maximum benefits from using a SeeMore putter, find a local SPi instructor (check out SeeMore's website).

Ordered my first brand new SeeMore!!! Excitement is an understatement.

I emailed them a few questions and the freaking co-owner emailed me back. Maybe I am old school, but that is freaking awesome.

X3 is headed to Virginia!

New mFGP showed up yesterday, and after the initial trial run, and rebuilding and weighting the z2c to the proper specs, it's gonna be hard to decide which one stays in the bag. Guess it's time to go out and play!!!

This gem getting some time today
2a4fc6beb252bcae775b95da780989c9.jpg

Still debating it. I think a nice gold torch job would be beautimous on it though

Still debating it. I think a nice gold torch job would be beautimous on it though

I'd be sad to see the Smoke Diamond finish go away, but done right, the torched finish could look absolutely amazing.

I'd be sad to see the Smoke Diamond finish go away, but done right, the torched finish could look absolutely amazing.
Its not reeeeally a smoke diamond FWIW. Its more of a raw stainless compared to my 3 other smoke diamonds. Could be beautimous, well, it already is, but still.

Its not reeeeally a smoke diamond FWIW. Its more of a raw stainless compared to my 3 other smoke diamonds. Could be beautimous, well, it already is, but still.

It does look fantastic on the diving boards, and if there really isn't much finish to go through, could be super easy. Fantastic ponder, indeed.

It was described to me as a "smoke platinum."

It was funny. I was rolling the Giant and switched to the trisole mFGP2. It looked like a tour striker.

m7 was in the bag today for the first time in a while. Greens were punched and sanded Monday so putting was ridiculous with anything today.

So the question is, should I start hoarding Private Reserve Tri-Sole M1 putters?

So the question is, should I start hoarding Private Reserve Tri-Sole M1 putters?
Im pretty sure we all know the answer to this. Absolutely. They are a thing of beauty

No, the actual question is why wouldn't you??

I'll tell you what guys... I had so many putts lip out today or just not take the break I expected.

What's so refreshing is that I am not concerned right now about being able to putt my ball on the proper line. I was laughing (mostly because it's early and still very much recovering from off-season at my course) about how poor my reads were on some holes, and how badly I was getting rejected by lipped putts on others.

I finished the round with five straight one putts. That's obviously going to skew my numbers a bit (and make me happy), but I still ended with 28 putts. I'm really optimistic for 2015 scoring if 28 putts seems like a bad day. Now to send my buddy Alex a monthly message begging them to restock M7 PRs because I need 5 of them.

I'll tell you what guys... I had so many putts lip out today or just not take the break I expected.

What's so refreshing is that I am not concerned right now about being able to putt my ball on the proper line. I was laughing (mostly because it's early and still very much recovering from off-season at my course) about how poor my reads were on some holes, and how badly I was getting rejected by lipped putts on others.

I finished the round with five straight one putts. That's obviously going to skew my numbers a bit (and make me happy), but I still ended with 28 putts. I'm really optimistic for 2015 scoring if 28 putts seems like a bad day. Now to send my buddy Alex a monthly message begging them to restock M7 PRs because I need 5 of them.

I'm just going to take this post, replace the m7 for mFGP2, and then I'm going to use it for me.

This headshape is so silly good for me. Why I stray, I will never know.

I'm just going to take this post, replace the m7 for mFGP2, and then I'm going to use it for me.

This headshape is so silly good for me. Why I stray, I will never know.

Oh good. I know we've both got one of the opposite. TRADE ME!

So first round out with my new putter and I have to say the RST is like a revelation to me. It really allows me to just focus on the impact point of the target line and the back of the ball. Distance control was a problem for me but that will come with experience. What I can say though is that I had to do a lot less thinking about my putting them before because I know I was set up straight.

I was at golf galaxy today to pick up something and my kids wanted to putt. So over in the putting center I grab some other putters and found how much I really have already come to rely on the RST. I found it noticeable that it was missing. I think this means I'm going to be in the SeeMore camp for a very long time.

Back