SeeMore Putters Thread

What you talking about. I have 6 SeeMore's total. As well as almost 20 other putters. A few being Bettinardi's and Scotty's.

What would one do with this many putters? I mean 14 is all you can have the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeeMore Putters Thread

What would one do with this many putters? I mean 14 is all you can have the bag.

They are my collection. I will be making a putter rack once my golf room is done. Not sure I can game 14 putters at a time. What would I tee off with? Jack the Giant is probably long off the tee.

Rotate.

Putters are awesome. More the merrier.

Sadly, I talked myself out of the Corona Del Mar X4 for now. I want to find one to try before I buy it as I tend to like putters without an insert so I don't know if I will like it or not. I love the look of this putter, but just can't spend the money without a little time with it first. I looked at 2 Golfsmiths and 2 PGA Tour Superstores this past weekend, but neither of them had the putter.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Wow! I'm only 2 hrs from one of three SeeMore Studios in Mebane, NC. The instructor, Mike Hicks, was Payne Stewart's caddie and the one who introduced him to seemore. I REALLY need to take advantage of this. Email sent.

Sadly, I talked myself out of the Corona Del Mar X4 for now. I want to find one to try before I buy it as I tend to like putters without an insert so I don't know if I will like it or not. I love the look of this putter, but just can't spend the money without a little time with it first. I looked at 2 Golfsmiths and 2 PGA Tour Superstores this past weekend, but neither of them had the putter.

You'll like it.
592c3b7e8b0d89f2a833e624e014cd7c.jpg

Rotate.

Putters are awesome. More the merrier.

Like a woman is about new shoes and purse

Picked up an X4 today off the used rack at GG. Man I am in love! Anyone game this one?

d50fbf1188de01387d6006493f208c2b.jpg

So jealous of that pick up. I have been eyeing one on Ebay as well as a new one. Just want to try one before I buy. If you don't mind me asking, what was the selling price?

I think I'm going to torch my mfgp2 tri sole PR. I think it needs to happen.

Wow nice looking putter, congrats on the pick up!

Picked up an X4 today off the used rack at GG. Man I am in love! Anyone game this one?

d50fbf1188de01387d6006493f208c2b.jpg

Yep, it'll be one of the ones in rotation this year.

The more and more I stare at the X3, the more I want it to come to Richmond!!

Edit: just sent them an email in regards to ordering a X3! This will be my first SeeMore purchased new via SeeMore. I am really really excited!

Last edited:
So jealous of that pick up. I have been eyeing one on Ebay as well as a new one. Just want to try one before I buy. If you don't mind me asking, what was the selling price?

They had it listed for $88. I did a quick look at the PGA Value Guide on my phone before I pulled the trigger to make sure I was getting a good deal since they usually price used stuff way high. Resale was listed at $91.50 so I bit the bullet and bought it. Plus I had some reward points so it didn't cost me much outta pocket :)

They had it listed for $88. I did a quick look at the PGA Value Guide on my phone before I pulled the trigger to make sure I was getting a good deal since they usually price used stuff way high. Resale was listed at $91.50 so I bit the bullet and bought it. Plus I had some reward points so it didn't cost me much outta pocket :)

Oh yeah buddy, you got yourself a solid deal. They are great putters.

This is my first post on this forum and I just got back into golf after a 12 year break from it. After trying to roll a Ping Ketch for a couple weeks I brought it back to Ed Watts and spent about 45 minutes rolling putters in the store. I hit this one in the holes better than any other putter.

239697a39bb9ec5adc398d4123e2de02.jpg

31edfafa099243a011187c6215ea662d.jpg

I also just ordered FGP on their website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice! Fun, fun, flatstick right there.

And WELCOME to THP!

This is my first post on this forum and I just got back into golf after a 12 year break from it. After trying to roll a Ping Ketch for a couple weeks I brought it back to Ed Watts and spent about 45 minutes rolling putters in the store. I hit this one in the holes better than any other putter.

239697a39bb9ec5adc398d4123e2de02.jpg

31edfafa099243a011187c6215ea662d.jpg

I also just ordered FGP on their website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sweet putter and another awesome one on order! Congrats and welcome to THP!

Back