SeeMore Putters Thread

Awesome present! Which model did you give him?

Gave him an X4. He told me he would probably prefer a classic bladed putter, and I originally planned to buy him something I could get for a deal online, but decided this would be a much better present.

Gave him an X4. He told me he would probably prefer a classic bladed putter, and I originally planned to buy him something I could get for a deal online, but decided this would be a much better present.
Didn't think the z3c would be leaving your collection....haha

Didn't think the z3c would be leaving your collection....haha

Whoops...Kind of went crazy and traded it to IceyShanks for a DB4. I just got an urge to have something in black carbon steel with some offset. I loved getting the putter, but I was more so just glad I could help out a good cause from it!

I think we should try to see how many different THPers can at one point own that putter haha

Whoops...Kind of went crazy and traded it to IceyShanks for a DB4. I just got an urge to have something in black carbon steel with some offset. I loved getting the putter, but I was more so just glad I could help out a good cause from it!

I think we should try to see how many different THPers can at one point own that putter haha

Got to play what fits your stroke and eye. I owned a DB4 at one time myself and I am just not a plumbers neck guy. I do love me some black putters though as 7 of my 8 are as such. So we are at 5 and counting for THPers owning that sweet z3c...lol. The THPer I bought if from got it off the bay so I believe him to be the THP beginning.

Got to play what fits your stroke and eye. I owned a DB4 at one time myself and I am just not a plumbers neck guy. I do love me some black putters though as 7 of my 8 are as such. So we are at 5 and counting for THPers owning that sweet z3c...lol. The THPer I bought if from got it off the bay so I believe him to be the THP beginning.
I have a z3c and a z3.
I have an M5 on the way from SeeMore.
And I have a brass FGP that I loaned to my gf to practice putting with.

I have a z3c and a z3.
I have an M5 on the way from SeeMore.
And I have a brass FGP that I loaned to my gf to practice putting with.

I'm one behind now. Guess it's time to start shopping!

This may sound a bit odd, but I purchased DB4x today by mistake. Never thought that my bid would hold up so now I have 2 of them. So I may have one for trade or sell for soon.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

SeeMore Putters Thread

You must have read my last post. Let me see them!

And good pick up for $99.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I patient zero?

Rolled the X3 for the first time yesterday. Aerated greens, so it was tough to really get a true roll. With that said, this thing feels amazing. Don't think ill ever own another putter.

Rolled the X3 for the first time yesterday. Aerated greens, so it was tough to really get a true roll. With that said, this thing feels amazing. Don't think ill ever own another non-SeeMore putter.

FIFY buddy. Once you fall in love with a SeeMore, the hoarding game is on!

You fixed it correctly.. Cause I have a Giant sitting in my cart on the website!

Scott speaks the truth. This website has ruined me and my bank account. And I couldn't be happier!

I played with CaptainCaution & cbaker2882 yesterday under less-than-ideal conditions: 40 degrees with wind around 20 mph and the greens were still recovering from all the snow we've had. CaptainCaution put on a clinic with his PTM3 - he is in mid-season form already. That is still my favorite head shape & he reminded me why.

I played with CaptainCaution & cbaker2882 yesterday under less-than-ideal conditions: 40 degrees with wind around 20 mph and the greens were still recovering from all the snow we've had. CaptainCaution put on a clinic with his PTM3 - he is in mid-season form already. That is still my favorite head shape & he reminded me why.
8 one putts yesterday, only one of which was in gimme range. I was making some longer putts to save pars and bogeys. The putter just flat out performs.

Impressive, dude. Good showing!

8 one putts yesterday, only one of which was in gimme range. I was making some longer putts to save pars and bogeys. The putter just flat out performs.

It's kind of annoying! Here I am thinking from 10' out I might have a chance to gain a stroke on you...but nope. haha

Scott speaks the truth. This website has ruined me and my bank account. And I couldn't be happier!
I am also very happy with the "couple" of SeeMore's I own. It sure is a good thing that I haven't fallen victim to the SeeMore hoarding disease like you guys.

I'm not too bad. I only have 3 this very minute. But that could change by the moment depending on the Classifieds and eBay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am also very happy with the "couple" of SeeMore's I own. It sure is a good thing that I haven't fallen victim to the SeeMore hoarding disease like you guys.
Disease is a bad thing. These are awesome things. Haha

Wait wait. Haven't you posted pictures of your collection?

Wait wait. Haven't you posted pictures of your collection?

Not sure that panoramic from a very long distance would get them all in

Back