SeeMore Putters Thread

Not sure that panoramic from a very long distance would get them all in
NASA got a picture of it, they had to cutoff the putters on the ends

Wait wait. Haven't you posted pictures of your collection?

NASA got a picture of it, they had to cutoff the putters on the ends
Hey now, just because I sometimes confuse the front room of SeeMore HQ with my collection......
The Diving Board purchase might or might not have been #31... or is it #32?? Either way I can quit purchasing SeeMores any time I want to unlike some of you that have no willpower.

Hey now, just because I sometimes confuse the front room of SeeMore HQ with my collection......
The Diving Board purchase might or might not have been #31... or is it #32?? Either way I can quit purchasing SeeMores any time I want to unlike some of you that have no willpower.

The man who has a Diving Board, and every other SeeMore under the sun, and plays the 1.699. Now there's a man who knows what he likes!

The latest SeeMore for my small (but growing) collection arrived today from TN!
Thanks to twentytwomonk, I have a beautiful M5!

The man who has a Diving Board, and every other SeeMore under the sun, and plays the 1.699. Now there's a man who knows what he likes!
The 1.699 is a pretty sweet putter. It has a tri-sole, a copper insert and unique (for SeeMore) milling pattern. The Diving Board is just plain gorgeous no matter how you look at it. However, I want to look at it in my bag not my wife's so it will only make rare trips to the course.:quiet:

The latest SeeMore for my small (but growing) collection arrived today from TN!
Thanks to twentytwomonk, I have a beautiful M5!
Congrats on the latest addition. I'm sure she will treat you right.

I miss my DB-4. :arrogant:

I would miss any of my 3

And you do have the coolest DB-4's.

I never should've got rid of that putter. That finish is absolutely amazing, and I would still love to have an Anser style head in my collection.

I'm still kicking myself for missing that SS DB4 that went so cheap last week on the bay.

Oh, you guys know just the way to my heart. I'll even meet you halfway. :angel:

After today, I have now had my first Seemore in the bag for 27 holes. I played nine with it two weeks ago and while I liked what I saw, the center shaft took some time to adjust to. Today I took it for an 18 hole spin. Oh. My. I'm astonished how stupid silly easy it is to get properly aligned one putt after another. I didn't even notice the center shaft. Ready. Aim. Fire. The only problem I have now is, I'm already pondering another one. Crap.

Last edited:
After today, I have now had my first Seemore in the bag for 27 holes. I played nine with it two weeks ago and while I liked what I saw, the center shaft took some time to adjust to. Today I took it for an 18 hole spin. Oh. My. I'm astonished how stupid silly easy it is to get properly aligned one putt after another. I didn't even notice the center shaft. Ready. Aim. Fire. The only problem I have now is, I'm already pondering another one. Crap.

Don't even try to fight the urge buddy. It is much bigger than all of us combined! haha

Last edited:
Yeah, SeeMore collecting can be an awesome, yet super scary when it comes to the bank account! I've tried leaving, but I always come back! There is no better customer service, period. And the system definitely works!

29 putts today with the trusty M1. I keep trying to like other putters but this thing keeps reminding me how awesome RST is.

29 putts today with the trusty M1. I keep trying to like other putters but this thing keeps reminding me how awesome RST is.
Your M1 is special. In a big way

It needs one of those cooper shafts Cookie has. It want to be a bit flashier.
Sounds like she's taking good care of you, she deserves some bling.

I can't confirm nor deny that my second SeeMore LLT is headed to Cali. ?

Back