SeeMore Putters Thread

I need to get back into a SeeMore putter. Really want another m2, but looks like I may have to settle for a ptm2. I’m fine with the black finish, I just really wish it was the 330g instead of 355g…also prefer the font used for the “SeeMore” on the front of the m2. 😬

We like lighter heads as well. Working to get a few models with lighter weight. Thanks.

Now that league is over, I'm going to be putting the MFGP2 into play to get back to basics a little. Sticking with the stock grip for now, but may end up with something a touch larger.

Side question: I know folks have changed colors on the sight dot. Been thinking about going with a blue, but wanted to see if there's anything special I should keep an eye on as it pertains to finish, etc.

Now that league is over, I'm going to be putting the MFGP2 into play to get back to basics a little. Sticking with the stock grip for now, but may end up with something a touch larger.

Side question: I know folks have changed colors on the sight dot. Been thinking about going with a blue, but wanted to see if there's anything special I should keep an eye on as it pertains to finish, etc.

Send us a note at info@seemore.com and ask for Brandon. Happy to help.

Took the MFGP2 mallet to the course for a practice 9 yesterday. No putting before teeing off, but I rolled multiple putts on a bunch of greens. Direction-wise I only had one putt where I simply yanked it to the left. Otherwise I was pretty solid on alignment. Burnt some edges from some longer putts and made a bunch of short and mid range putts. Need to work on my distance control some, but overall I was super pleased with what I saw going out cold for the first time.

I hadn't necessarily forgotten how useful RST is, but it wasn't at the forefront of my mind when I made the purchase. I was more focused on making everything at the store when I tried it. :LOL: It is clutch though. More than once I'd get set, only to look down and see that the putter wasn't in the center of my stance. Having that reminder really let me focus on my stroke and pace. Gonna keep this one in the bag for a bit. Even if it isn't my long term gamer I think this is one I'll hold onto. Won't make that mistake again.

Looks wise, the finish on the Nashville line just pops. This putter looks great on the green and in the bag. I'm a tri-sole fan and love having it on this one as well. Only thing I might change would be the grip, but the stocker seemed to work out pretty well. Will see how it holds up to my psychosis in a scoring round.

Office work today - should we...

1. Work on our putting
2. Build putters in AM and Golf PM
3. (THP choice here ...)

#2 seems like the best of both worlds!

1. Work on our putting
3. (THP choice here ...)

Live Stream Camera on Jim would be my choice. The legend live!

1. Work on our putting
3. (THP choice here ...)

Golf AM, Golf PM.
Jump on a live stream and show us all around HQ

1. Work on our putting
3. (THP choice here ...)
3) Make sure Jman’s vault key still works :cool:

Then build putters while making fun of my guy John….;)

3. Video tour of the facility.
Really like this idea.

1. Work on our putting
3. (THP choice here ...)
With the west coast delay, it's already afternoon at SeeMore HQ. I presume that you worked hard all morning and will be heading out for a well deserved round shortly.

As to option #3, While confirming that Jame's key still works please provide pictures of the goodies that he has stashed there. ;)

Took the MFGP2 mallet to the course for a practice 9 yesterday. No putting before teeing off, but I rolled multiple putts on a bunch of greens. Direction-wise I only had one putt where I simply yanked it to the left. Otherwise I was pretty solid on alignment. Burnt some edges from some longer putts and made a bunch of short and mid range putts. Need to work on my distance control some, but overall I was super pleased with what I saw going out cold for the first time.

I hadn't necessarily forgotten how useful RST is, but it wasn't at the forefront of my mind when I made the purchase. I was more focused on making everything at the store when I tried it. :LOL: It is clutch though. More than once I'd get set, only to look down and see that the putter wasn't in the center of my stance. Having that reminder really let me focus on my stroke and pace. Gonna keep this one in the bag for a bit. Even if it isn't my long term gamer I think this is one I'll hold onto. Won't make that mistake again.

Looks wise, the finish on the Nashville line just pops. This putter looks great on the green and in the bag. I'm a tri-sole fan and love having it on this one as well. Only thing I might change would be the grip, but the stocker seemed to work out pretty well. Will see how it holds up to my psychosis in a scoring round.

#2 seems like the best of both worlds!
Nicely done!

Been updating my other equipment testing threads but forgot this one for some reason. Haven't been unduly focusing on putting in my practice rounds lately, but that's mostly because my confidence with this putter has been there from the first roll on the course. I absolutely need the alignment help that the MFGP2 Mallet provides on the greens for me. It's literally like playing with a training aid. I'm a little annoyed with myself that I didn't go this route sooner. After struggling with the yips earlier this year I feel like this would have let me focus on stroke.

Still pondering a grip change, but not sure I want to mess with it right now. Pretty sure I'll have a BGT on this putter before next season.

Been updating my other equipment testing threads but forgot this one for some reason. Haven't been unduly focusing on putting in my practice rounds lately, but that's mostly because my confidence with this putter has been there from the first roll on the course. I absolutely need the alignment help that the MFGP2 Mallet provides on the greens for me. It's literally like playing with a training aid. I'm a little annoyed with myself that I didn't go this route sooner. After struggling with the yips earlier this year I feel like this would have let me focus on stroke.

Still pondering a grip change, but not sure I want to mess with it right now. Pretty sure I'll have a BGT on this putter before next season.

How did it go this weekend? @JonD

How did it go this weekend? @JonD

More of the same! I still miss my share of putts, but the majority of my misses at this point are down to misalignment. I was fitted to a double bend face balanced blade (which makes sense historically) early on this year, but I've had no issues moving to the MFGP2 mallet. I have a tendency to get lazy and let the toe rise up a bit as well. The tri-sole is a big help with that IMO as it's easy to feel when you're properly soled.

More of the same! I still miss my share of putts, but the majority of my misses at this point are down to misalignment. I was fitted to a double bend face balanced blade (which makes sense historically) early on this year, but I've had no issues moving to the MFGP2 mallet. I have a tendency to get lazy and let the toe rise up a bit as well. The tri-sole is a big help with that IMO as it's easy to feel when you're properly soled.

With that tri-sole you will sole of the putter correctly every time and do not have to "fiddle" around with your hands. Trust the RST and the comfort of your posture and let it go. Keep up the great work. Think of 3 things - 1. where you are going to aim, 2. how hard to hit the putt, 3. trust the stroke. (y)

Hi Guys, looking for a little advice, I was recently fit for a seemore Original FGP, during the SAM putt lab fitting I was holing so many putts. I'm about 8 rounds in now and I'm really struggling to get the putter going. I think it's because my pre-shot routine is usually so forward press before I make my stroke. Which with the seemore I can't to and feel my hands aren't in my usual slot or I don't feel comfortable starting the stroke. I know over the putt I am completely over the thinking where the red is. Its really annoying because I am generally a decent putter. Any help would be great full.

Back