SeeMore SPi Experience

That is really cool of Mudflap!

That is really cool of Mudflap!

sure is, he is about 2 hours from me and the place is 2 hours in the other direction. #dedication

Give him a gift from the hoard.

I am set up for my SPi experience on Thursday at 4:30. I was hoping to get some good pictures and videos for everyone but since I was going to be on my own I thought it would be a little difficult. Well, THP to the resuce! Mudflap sent me a PM saying he wouldn't mind tagging a long and helping with the process. So Thursday afternoon the 2 of us will be making the trek to Bloomfield, CT.

That's awesome Can't wait to hear what stick your getting. Nice of Mudflap to go along with you. I got my buddy the infamous Danny.P going with me to film. Hopefully I can get him to pull his head out of his arse... :laughing:

as you may have saw, i just received my SeeMore putter for the Morgan Cup today.
i've already been rolling quite a few balls and believe me when i say that it is already performing noticeably better than my previous putters, just on a few practice rolls.

but the true experience comes from more than just the putter. SeeMore included a hat, their Triangulator training aid, and the Pat O'Brien putting DVD.
but really, it doesn't stop there...they have also paired all 8 of us up with our own personal fitter/professional that we can use throughout the season! how amazing is that?!

i've already developed a lasting relationship with my fitter/pro and he's definitely a great guy to have on your contact list, for any reason.

really want to thank THP and SeeMore for working together to set all of this up. it's an amazing experience within the big experience of it all.

as you may have saw, i just received my SeeMore putter for the Morgan Cup today.
i've already been rolling quite a few balls and believe me when i say that it is already performing noticeably better than my previous putters, just on a few practice rolls.

but the true experience comes from more than just the putter. SeeMore included a hat, their Triangulator training aid, and the Pat O'Brien putting DVD.
but really, it doesn't stop there...they have also paired all 8 of us up with our own personal fitter/professional that we can use throughout the season! how amazing is that?!

i've already developed a lasting relationship with my fitter/pro and he's definitely a great guy to have on your contact list, for any reason.

really want to thank THP and SeeMore for working together to set all of this up. it's an amazing experience within the big experience of it all.

when I scheduled my fitting, my fitter didn't have all the details yet. He wasn't exactly sure what all it entailed. Hopefully :seemore: gave him more info before I get there tomorrow. I need all the help I can get!

I am set up for my SPi experience on Thursday at 4:30. I was hoping to get some good pictures and videos for everyone but since I was going to be on my own I thought it would be a little difficult. Well, THP to the resuce! Mudflap sent me a PM saying he wouldn't mind tagging a long and helping with the process. So Thursday afternoon the 2 of us will be making the trek to Bloomfield, CT.
Big thanks to Mudflap, awesome!!

when I scheduled my fitting, my fitter didn't have all the details yet. He wasn't exactly sure what all it entailed. Hopefully :seemore: gave him more info before I get there tomorrow. I need all the help I can get!

all you need to know is: listen and apply.

Do I give my putter info to GG or will my fitter do it? How did that work for those of you that have done it. Like I said before my fitter said he hadn't gotten much info yet. but that was last week.

Caught up on updates. This process is on my list in the next few years. Would love to not have to worry about putting specs or technique and just know it works.

I've been THP stalking long enough, after 3 years it's time to step it up haha. I'm ready to help bring ddecs fitting to THP, it's an easy drive for me and happens to fall on a day I had off. Happy to help!

I've been THP stalking long enough, after 3 years it's time to step it up haha. I'm ready to help bring ddecs fitting to THP, it's an easy drive for me and happens to fall on a day I had off. Happy to help!

That's truly awesome. Thanks for helping out my captain and I can't wait to see it all documented!!!

Siri speaks for me!

careful MufFlap....ddec is an awesome guy and if you're not careful, you could become friends with him.

I got an email from my fitter. This is what it said.

Spoiler
Jeremiah,

Looking forward to meeting you and helping you become a very good putter. I'll be in the pro shop the smaller of the two buildings when you arrive. Look forward to meeting you. Address is 400 East Stadium Blvd., Ann Arbor, MI 48104.

Thanks,
Tim

I'm really looking forward to my fitting tomorrow morning. Can't wait.

Have fun frogger. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

I'm not a SeeMore recipient for the MC, but I have a putting lesson on Monday at SeeMore headquarters with a SPi instructor using my current SeeMore. Looking forward to it.

I'm not a SeeMore recipient for the MC, but I have a putting lesson on Monday at SeeMore headquarters with a SPi instructor using my current SeeMore. Looking forward to it.

Let us know how it goes. I am pumped for my fitting on Thursday and it sounds like Mrs. Whozat will be able to make the trip and help get some pix and video.

Look forward to your experience too Wade. I'm getting pumped for tomorrow. Not sure how I will sleep. :banghead:

I will be leaving in about 45 mins. Going to my SeeMore putter fitting. I'm extremely excited. The morning couldn't come fast enough for me.

I will be leaving in about 45 mins. Going to my SeeMore putter fitting. I'm extremely excited. The morning couldn't come fast enough for me.

Good luck BF! Enjoy the heck out of it!

Just set up my appointment with my putting coach/fitter - Tim Stundis. Saturday at 1030 baby!! CAN NOT WAIT!

have a blast Bullfrog. Can't wait to hear about your experience and how it compares to your trip to Studio B last spring.

Just set up my appointment with my putting coach/fitter - Tim Stundis. Saturday at 1030 baby!! CAN NOT WAIT!

Sweet man! I love that everybody is getting set up.

Back