Signup Is Open - 2017 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored by Snell Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm signed up!

The Opelika/Auburn area has some surprisingly good dining options. PM if you need any recommendations.

I will be unable to make this work but it looks like it is going to be another great start to 2017!

Well I expected this later in the day. done and done!!

Sent !!

Good luck to everyone. This will be a great event, just like all the the others !

Entry sent!

I think it is pretty awesome (and thankfully very common) that this thread has been open less than two hours and there are already more than 20 people in this thread alone who have sent entries (not to mention some I'm sure that have sent emails and not posted in this thread). The 2017 THP Kickoff Classic sponsored by Snell Golf will be another in a long line of events that are filled on the first day.

Keep the entries coming!!

I think it is pretty awesome (and thankfully very common) that this thread has been open less than two hours and there are already more than 20 people in this thread alone who have sent entries (not to mention some I'm sure that have sent emails and not posted in this thread). The 2017 THP Kickoff Classic sponsored by Snell Golf will be another in a long line of events that are filled on the first day.

Keep the entries coming!!

You mean like me? Wait...

Well - Entry in!

Man I wish I could get in on this one. Trying to take long weekends two weeks in a row for my busy season just isn't in the cards.

Man I wish I could get in on this one. Trying to take long weekends two weeks in a row for my busy season just isn't in the cards.

Yeah it's going to be a major stretch for me to make it work, but I hated missing last year and I can just work more leading up to and after to try to keep from getting too far behind

Entry sent good luck everyone!

Entry in.

What a great opportunity...not so much for my floating build schedule right now though. Get those entries in as this sounds awesome! Good luck all!

Hat meet Ring. Entry sent. Good luck all.

Dang, I live too far away, wife says no on epic road trip from Montana. :bicker: Good luck participants!

I can't enter this one but good luck everyone!

Oh yeah. Email sent. AC paid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Great to see all these names getting thrown in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back