Signup Is Open - 2017 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored by Snell Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
You have seen all of the details and today is the day to signup. The THP Kickoff Classic is coming and this year it is going to be one for the ages. Team event with Snell Golf with awesome swag and even an all expenses paid trip on the line. Click here to see all of the details of this very special event.

maxresdefault-S.jpg

When & Where
February 17th-19th 2017
RTJ Trail - Grand National - Alabama
Both courses will be played

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. In addition this is open to men and women over the age of 18.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2017 Albatross Club membership which supports THP and a wonderful charity. If you are not a member and would like to become one, or would like to read more about it, click here.

Snell Golf
Every participant will receive plenty of Snell Golf Balls for the weekend as well as some fun swag. The lucky MVP from the winning team will receive an all expenses paid trip to New England to spend some time with Dean Snell, play a little golf and learn a lot about golf balls and possibly even future products.

Cost & What's Included
Cost for this event will be $319 per person
2 nights shared accommodations at Marriott on site
2 rounds of golf
Range Balls
Group Meet & Greet with Dean and Jason including Food and Drinks
Snell Golf swag for all participants
An INCREDIBLE Prize
and so much more
$100 deposit due at signup and that is non-refundable. The remainder of balance is due 30 days prior to event.

Signing Up
Signing up is as easy as sending in an email.
This remains open until 3pm EST
You will send in an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com and this information is needed.
Your Real Name
Your Forum Name
Your Current Golf Ball

That's it. Then sit back and see who gets in. The participants will be announced in the main event thread this evening.

Done..that was easy. Thank you THP and Snell Golf.

Let's get some signup entries in boys! This is going to be a fun one you don't want to miss out on.

Very excited to see the sign up for this. Email going out shortly.

Sent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And my entry has been submitted and now the hard part....waiting to see who gets in. Thanks to THP and Snell for putting on this sure to be amazing event!

Entry sent. Good luck all!

Email is in..if you're chosen, get ready to have some fun

Entry is in! Now time to sit back and wait. Good luck everyone!

Good luck fellas, what a great way to kick off the 2017 Event Season

Entry is away. I love sign ups. Good luck everyone. Hope to see you there.

IN!

Happy Tuesday event signup day everyone!

Entry sent! Crossing fingers! Good luck everyone

Entry is in! Now time to sit back and wait. Good luck everyone!

Just a heads up. I sent a PM too. Check the email you sent it to, as your email did not come through as of yet.

Entry has been sent.

Entry in and fingers crossed!

Good luck to all who enter.

JM

Sent!!

And...sent!

Good luck everyone! Scheduling doesn't work out for me but I'm excited to see who makes it into this great event.

THP & Snell, what a great way to get the 2017 season started! Best of luck to those who enter...

I can't commit to this one, so I'm not entering. But oh man what a deal on some great golf and swag. Good luck to the entrants and enjoy!

and sent

Entered and hoping!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back