CONTEST Signup Now: The Data Experience with Shot Scope and Win a Free Trip and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done!! Good luck all!!!! This sounds amazing!

This will be another amazing experience for 2 lucky THP'ers (y) At an amazing course that I hope to play one day. Good luck to everyone who enters!

200 (5).gif
Entered.

This looks to be yet another fantastic Experience!
Very interested in this one, but dates just won't work out for me. 😢
Good luck to all that enter.

This will be fantastic! Shot Scope and Hammock Beach? That's an amazing combination.

I hate that I'll miss this one.

This is such an amazing experience. I am so excited for all those who enter. I was going to throw my name in the hat for this, as understanding data and how it can help improve my game is #1 for me this year. The Pro LX+ is going in the bag this year for sure. Gavin opened up my eyes to so much in a live stream. It would just be absolutely unreal to spend time with Jennifer and him. This will be an amazing experience for all who are selected. Our 8y/o son decided this week he wants to do golf competitions this spring/summer/fall and this just happens to fall right during one of his qualifying tournaments. Good luck to all who enter and I can't wait to follow along with the winners to see how data helps improve their game leading up to and after this event!

Entered, this will help me really dial in my distances (and not what I think they are based on a one in a million shot where I smoke a 9I 160 yards :p)

Of course, once I get that data, I'll probably look like this

I just cannot fathom how these events are free hahahaha

It's insane.
Honestly, right now and the pricing places are giving us, neither can I.:oops:

Entered!

How can you not want to get into this? Submission is in! So much great info to be shared with Gavin and Jennifer. Data geeks unite! :D

I wish it made sense to enter this, but unfortunately I’ve already been blessed to go to hammock and just got a v3 for Christmas.

Good luck everyone can’t wait to follow!

Soooo much data, so much insanity, this event is going to be awesome!!!

Submission is in! I'm so interested in these data elements that ShotScope is going after. One way or another, going to have some ShotScope in the bag this year!

I couldn’t let y’all be the only ones to have fun! Now, do you pronounce it “data” or “data”?!🤔

This is so awesome. Love those courses. I'm free in May :unsure:
Not to mention it is Florida and Michigan will still be cold.

Good luck everyone, this looks soooooooo amazing!!!

Good luck everyone, this one sounds awesome and what another amazing location for a THP experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back