Signup - THP Prototype Shaft Event w/ UST Mamiya

I'm In!

Good luck to everyone trying to get into this awesome event. A hot hot ticket indeed.

Done, now comes the waiting.

Come on, baby!!!! Daddy needs a new pair of shoes! Er, I mean, um, a SHAFT AND DRIVER CLUBHEAD!!!!

Put me in coach!

#elevatedheartrate

E-mail sent.

I'm oddly not nervous. I think it is the new sign up system (which I love, BTW). Before there was stress - did I fill out the info correctly, did I send it to the right location, did I get it in fast enough to beat everyone else? Now it is out of our hands and up to the fortunes of the random number generator.

Well I sent mine in. now it's time to wait.

Did I mention I hate waiting?

E-mail sent.

I'm oddly not nervous. I think it is the new sign up system (which I love, BTW). Before there was stress - did I fill out the info correctly, did I send it to the right location, did I get it in fast enough to beat everyone else? Now it is out of our hands and up to the fortunes of the random number generator.

You mean it wasn't the first 9? :angry::banghead::bicker::confused2:

Maybe I will make it.

Thanks for the opportunity.
Jeffrey

Lots of interest for this event. I hope I get in

Mine is submitted. I'm very nervous now haha

Felt so awesome sending that email!

this sounds awesome! Name in hat...CHECK

One of the few times I hope to get the shaft. :bananadance:

Email sent. Hope I'm one of the chosen ones.

the_chosen_one_845.jpg

31 have posted that have sent an email.....and I'm sure there are others who haven't posted.

#hotticket

Good luck to everyone!

31 have posted that have sent an email.....and I'm sure there are others who haven't posted.

#hotticket
I really want to get into my first THP event and meet some new people.

#hotticket

Hahahaha Cookie-Counter

I can't blame you.....they are pretty damn fun!

Yeah that is what I have heard. Now I want the experience myself. been really wanting to since not getting to last year

Email sent right on time. Thank goodness as I had to jump into an emergency meeting.

The fact that this event costs less than the driver you will get is such a fantastic deal. Plus such a small group will make this a very special event. Good luck everyone.

Back