Signup - THP Prototype Shaft Event w/ UST Mamiya

The fact that this event costs less than the driver you will get is such a fantastic deal. Plus such a small group IN TEXAS will make this a very special event. Good luck everyone.

FIFY

Email sent! Gonna be like waiting for Christmas until we find out.

I really want to get into my first THP event and meet some new people.

Same here. I read about all the fun everyone has and want to experience it myself.

Signup - THP Prototype Shaft Event w/ UST Mamiya

I've twitlled the skin of my thumbs...that shaft knowledge would sure come in handy now.

Good luck everyone.

Waiting nervously. I feel like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

This is going to be fun to watch, especially for those who have never been fitted for a shaft before. Its crazy how being fitted for a shaft can completely change how you play!

This is going to be fun to watch, especially for those who have never been fitted for a shaft before. Its crazy how being fitted for a shaft can completely change how you play!

I've never been officially fitted so I'm screaming with excitement! Fingers are crossed big time!

e-mail sent, fingers crossed :)

35 minutes left to get your name in the hat and 36 have posted thus far.

As Bubba would say: "you're welcome"

Never been fitted myself, that would be cool. Email sent!

35 minutes left to get your name in the hat and 36 have posted thus far.

As Bubba would say: "you're welcome"

25% shot.. If that is all, but I bet the number is closer to 50

Add me to the cookie counter.

I keep reading my email to make sure I didn't mess up.

only 12 minutes left to send that email guys, dont miss that chance!

I know its unrealistic, but I will press F5 like a maniac from 3:01 till the announcement

In like Flynn

Love seeing all this excitement!

Is that a wrap? Over 40 for sure!

Crazy excitment for this one

sounds about right, odds aren't good but not bad either

Back