Silicon Valley - New TV Series

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This looks pretty good to me.

Does look good. Sort of reminds me of Workaholics in terms of the comedic feel, which is not a bad thing.

Thanks god. With The Walking Dead done I was hoping to find something to watch other than Game of Thrones.

Yeah, this could be good. Nice find.

• Admin
Does look good. Sort of reminds me of Workaholics in terms of the comedic feel, which is not a bad thing.

Oh please say it isnt so. I am just not a fan of that show. :angel:

The first two seasons were great. Now its just an attempt to outdo itself.

Anything with TJ Miller in it is a good watch

Has a lot of solid cameos in it, it looks like. I think that TJ Miller and Andrew Daly are hilarious. I will check it out.

Haha from a comedic feel, not storyline. This looks a little higher on production costs.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That does look pretty good, too bad we don't get HBO!

THis will be watched. DVR set.

I'm in...heard the promo on the radio and now just seeing this trailer...looks good

I'll give this one a definite watch, everything else has been really dark feeling on there lately, this will be a refreshing change.

1st episode is up on HBO's official youtube channel. Looks like this is going to be good.

1st episode is up on HBO's official youtube channel. Looks like this is going to be good.

Downloading it now and will watch later tonight. Looks intriguing.

This looks awesome.

OK, so I agree, this looks pretty damn awesome.

Watched it last night. Started slow then picked up the 2nd half. I'm hooked now that's for sure.

Watching right now, looks quite promising.

I made it through the first episode. Just was so-so for me.

So far its a watch for me. Heading in the right direction. Needs a bit more character development.

Watched the pilot last night. Not too bad. I will continue to watch since it is only 30 minutes.

The Kid Rock part had me laughing pretty good... "make some MF'n noise!" [crickets]

watched the first episode ...if you seen grandma's boy the movie it has that type of feel to it.

i liked how it ended i need something now that shameless and house of lies are done for the year.

This show has instantly become my favorite show on TV.

Effing hysterical.

I watched both episodes and I think its pretty good so far. I like the shows Mike Judge has done (king of the hill is easily one of my favorite shows) so I have high hopes for this.

Back