Small Town golfer from the golf mecca of the northeast

My brother went to alfred. I actually graduated from dansville central for my jr. and sr. years. My father use to own a golf course named Brae Burn in dansville ever play it??

Oh snap thats awesome! Yeah I played it last summer its a nice club.

Oh snap thats awesome! Yeah I played it last summer its a nice club.

Ya not a bad little club for only a 9 hole track. My father sold it about 5 years ago. When i was good i use to have the course record but I bet someone broke it by now that was 7 years ago. When you visit again come to Leroy CC I work in the shop get you on for a good rate.

He speaks the truth about the good rates! Even hooks up members with prices on range balls and carts!

Ya not a bad little club for only a 9 hole track. My father sold it about 5 years ago. When i was good i use to have the course record but I bet someone broke it by now that was 7 years ago. When you visit again come to Leroy CC I work in the shop get you on for a good rate.

Yeah no doubt I like it. One of the only practice ranges around my house so we make the drive out to use it. Only 20 minutes so not bad. I will for sure dude that sounds great we'll have to get a group of us together. I was actually just in town but ive gotta get back to work next week. I should be down later this summer so ill try to plan something. Glad to see another member so close by.

He speaks the truth about the good rates! Even hooks up members with prices on range balls and carts!
Its not hard when we only charge 24 bucks for 18 and a cart. People think im hooking them up and I just say anytime.

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome to THP Robbie!

Welcome to THP!

Hey hackers,
My names Robbie, I have been playing golf since I could walk. Golf is my greatest passion I really don't have any other hobbies besides maybe darts and listening to music. I play most of my golf at Leroy Country Club where I also work full time. I have a golden retriever named Luca who I treat more like a kid than a dog. I love all sports but really don't play any besides golf because of a quad injury playing basketball over the winter so I retired from all other sports. I was brought to this site by Jimmy username sixthreesix who he and his father Mike are members at the course I work at.

Robbie, welcome to THP!!! Jimmy mentioned you would be joining the site and I am glad you did. Check out the WNY thread and look forward to you joining the conversations and potentially playing a few rounds of golf with us!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP !

Welcome

Hi and welcome to THP, Robbie!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Aboard!

welcome to THP!

Hey hackers,
My names Robbie, I have been playing golf since I could walk. Golf is my greatest passion I really don't have any other hobbies besides maybe darts and listening to music. I play most of my golf at Leroy Country Club where I also work full time. I have a golden retriever named Luca who I treat more like a kid than a dog. I love all sports but really don't play any besides golf because of a quad injury playing basketball over the winter so I retired from all other sports. I was brought to this site by Jimmy username sixthreesix who he and his father Mike are members at the course I work at.

Welcome to THP. Going to be playing Leroy CC for the first time this August. Looking forward to it.

Welcome to THP. Going to be playing Leroy CC for the first time this August. Looking forward to it.

Hey moosejaa where shouts are ya from?

Lockport, NY

Awesome!! Check out our WNY thread there's a bunch of us in the buffalo and Rochester area. We get together quite a bit!

Awesome!! Check out our WNY thread there's a bunch of us in the buffalo and Rochester area. We get together quite a bit!

Will do, and thanks. I'm always looking to get out and play. Tough finding playing partners that can do weekdays. Weekends are tougher for me.

Back