Small Town golfer from the golf mecca of the northeast

Airsinclair22

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey hackers,
My names Robbie, I have been playing golf since I could walk. Golf is my greatest passion I really don't have any other hobbies besides maybe darts and listening to music. I play most of my golf at Leroy Country Club where I also work full time. I have a golden retriever named Luca who I treat more like a kid than a dog. I love all sports but really don't play any besides golf because of a quad injury playing basketball over the winter so I retired from all other sports. I was brought to this site by Jimmy username sixthreesix who he and his father Mike are members at the course I work at.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to Paradise. You're going to love it here!

Welcome dude! That area is close to where I grew up. Love it there

where did you grow up bro???

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!! I went to college at Brockport.

Welcome to the forum Robby!

where did you grow up bro???

I grew up near the Alfred University area. Like an hour south of Rochester. We had to drive up there for everything haha did my Golftec lessons up there last summer before I moved to Vermont

awesome my girlfriend just graduated from there.

My brother went to alfred. I actually graduated from dansville central for my jr. and sr. years. My father use to own a golf course named Brae Burn in dansville ever play it??

awesome my girlfriend just graduated from there.

Nice, small world huh? Nice to see you joined. When I get some more time back home perhaps we can play a round with some other THP'ers up that way

Sounds good def a small world

Welcome to THP, Robbie!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Welcome!! Glad you officially made it on here Robbie. Prepare to be addicted! Make sure you check into the WNY thread as well we're pretty active on there!

:welcome: glad to have you aboard Robbie.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the club friend. Live long and golf.

Welcome to THP!

Back