Sony Open - Week 1 of THP Fantasy Golf [Spoilers]

Garrigus and Camilo are dragging me down. Furyk got back to even, but Stricker started with bogey. I like how Rose is tearing it up. Three guys left to tee off.

So Garrigus and Camilo would be considered beyond the cut line? Sad fact for me, but I do like how the program is smart enough to know that.

My #1 pick went to sleep today instad of golfing! +5 (Camilo)

They said on Golf Central the other night that he'd come back angry and kick a$$. Ummmm..... yeah......

ummm, yes sir, I never had him on my radar. NICE PICK!!!

First tourney back. Plays the course well in the past. Been working hard on his game. Not sure it will continue, but I am happy about it right now.

Team clam fist is sitting in 13th place. I forgot who I picked but they must be doing fine. Get Some!

RED - A Player that you picked that the person in front of you/leader
( depending on the view ) did not pick.

BLUE - A Player that you picked that the person in front of you/leader
( depending on the view ) also picked.

Any chance you can add an option, after the 1st round starts, that shows how many times each player was selected for that week's tournament?

They said on Golf Central the other night that he'd come back angry and kick a$$. Ummmm..... yeah......

That he'd come back angry or anyone who picked him on their fantasy team would be angry? I think the latter is more accurate!

First tourney back. Plays the course well in the past. Been working hard on his game. Not sure it will continue, but I am happy about it right now.

looks like this guy needs to do some more research

looks like this guy needs to do some more research

Not sure it will help me or not. Liked a lot of dark horses this week based on the way they play this course.

John Senden
Steve Marino
Kevin Na
Duffy Waldorf
Ernie Els
Bo Van Pelt
Robert Allenby
Jeff Overton
Brian Gay
Matt Kuchar

That he'd come back angry or anyone who picked him on their fantasy team would be angry? I think the latter is more accurate!

Looking like the latter for sure. He's T100 and 11 strokes off the leader. He's got a long ways to go to make the cut. Garrigus too.

All my guys are out right now and the morning crew did not perform. Of the four of them, only one is below par (Rose -5), one at E (Furyk) and the other two at +3 and +5 (Garrigus and Camilo).

I hope the afternoon crew pulls up their socks, but of the six of them, only two are at E and the rest are at +1. Pretty sad when out of ten picks you only have one under par....

Not sure it will help me or not. Liked a lot of dark horses this week based on the way they play this course.

John Senden
Steve Marino
Kevin Na
Duffy Waldorf
Ernie Els
Bo Van Pelt
Robert Allenby
Jeff Overton
Brian Gay
Matt Kuchar

thats your lineup? There are a lot of "ballsy" picks in there as far as very few big names. I am interested to see how it works out for you.

Wow, jumped from 104th to 15th. Angels are sitting on my boys shoulders

thats your lineup? There are a lot of "ballsy" picks in there as far as very few big names. I am interested to see how it works out for you.

Didnt you read my post in the apparel thing. just like my shorts, my picks are named after Sacagawea (ballsy).

I believe in taking risks. Especially early on. Going with the trend can help and hurt. I follow the trends a little bit about who plays well at certain courses and where the layouts are good for them. Does it help me? Who knows.

Didnt you read my post in the apparel thing. just like my shorts, my picks are named after Sacagawea (ballsy).

I believe in taking risks. Especially early on. Going with the trend can help and hurt. I follow the trends a little bit about who plays well at certain courses and where the layouts are good for them. Does it help me? Who knows.

well, We will all know after this weekend. hehe. I try to go Sacagawea but I always back out from it. I dont go the norm though

Top 70 play the weekend??

Any chance you can add an option, after the 1st round starts, that shows how many times each player was selected for that week's tournament?

Your admin has that stat available to him....

He can publish it if he wants.

Garrigus and Camilo are dragging me down. Furyk got back to even, but Stricker started with bogey. I like how Rose is tearing it up. Three guys left to tee off.

Exactly! Those two guys are killing my team. oh well, someone has to get last this week...why not me. :banghead:

The only guy holding me from probably being in the top 5 is Camilo. But I'm digging 13th right now....

Wooo Hooo, sittin' in 17th....Lets keep this up for the weekend!!!

Back