Sony Open - Week 1 of THP Fantasy Golf [Spoilers]

Sweet! Nothing better than watching golf and tinkering with clubs on a Sunday. Let's just hope GC covers most of both rounds.

I am totally out of it lately! I just tried to submit my entries, but the said that play had started and I couldn't enter them. Since play is delayed is there anyway that I can still get my entries in?

The only way I see it giving an advantage is if someone can't keep the ball in the fairway.

Yeah, I don't really seeing it make a difference. Hitting the fw in this tournament is already an issue, although I can see a guy missing the fw and an opponent hitting the fw but catching mud and not getting much advantage.

The whole thing is bad for me as I'll be on the road over the weekend playing pool. Thursday and a little of Friday were the only days I was counting on watching, lol.

I am totally out of it lately! I just tried to submit my entries, but the said that play had started and I couldn't enter them. Since play is delayed is there anyway that I can still get my entries in?

Wow, wonder if you sent a message?

As play has been postponed 24 hours, you can make/change your picks until 12:10 PM EST on Friday.

Does anybody know if they are airing Euro tour tonight then? I just like watching golf.

If my dad had just watched that boo weekley interview, he might pay more attention to golf. Sounded like he wanted to be hunting.

2011 Sony Open spoiled!!!

2011 Sony Open spoiled!!!

I am fortunate enough to live here on the island of Oahu and was going to attend the first day of the Sony open yesterday. As I'm sure everybody knows it was rained out and the tour officials still haven't decided what exactly they are going to do yet. :banghead:

It hasn't been raining through the night so far and as most of the courses here are built on sand as the Waialae Course is, so hopefully the fairways have drained out well. Still, the course might be closed because those bombs that the pros are sending downrange will probably plug a good few inches into the ground. I dunno, guess we'll see. If they do play then I'll be there this afternoon! :D

Merged with the Sony thread.

Sorry, the thread also said week one of thp fantasy so I figured that it was more geared toward that than the tournament itself.

is anyone else having issues with the website? I just tried to login to see who I picked again and got a weird warning error:

Warning: include(/home/wwfs/public_html/common/pgatour//memberusr.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wwfs/public_html/pgatour/memberusr.php on line 4

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/wwfs/public_html/common/pgatour//memberusr.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/wwfs/public_html/pgatour/memberusr.php on line 4

is anyone else having issues with the website? I just tried to login to see who I picked again and got a weird warning error:

I got the same thing

mine is working now, however my company needs to move out of the stone age...we're still rocking Internet Explorer 6.0 and the site isnt formatting properly. I have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the left navigation to see anything I've selected.

Way to go The Real Jeff Overton with the early lead!

Way to go The Real Jeff Overton with the early lead!

Who is that?

man, I ended up taking ricky barnes out last second, I didnt know he was not playing

Anybody know why Barnes didn't start?

I have a whole lot of red on my board. thats not good!

it's always good to be on the last page baby! i do want to point out that the queen of smack talk is in dead last. sorry GG!

Back