Special SeeMore Teaser

Well, SeeMore is such an awesome company that I am hoping that at least all of 2013 Morgan Cuppers get one of these, not just the Cobra/SeeMore staffers!! :alien:

And then selling to them would be especially cool for forum members that want one.

Couldn't agree more. Anything seemore gets their hands on ends up being pretty awesome! Really interested in seeing what this ends up being. I know a score card holder would be amazing. Something I've never had but would be a cool keepsake. But so many options on what it could be still. I do know I'm stoked to see the final product.

I am really getting excited for the Cobra/Seemore staffers. This is clearly something special

My gut tell me that the Cobra Staffers are getting something a little special. So we will have to wrestle for them when they get their's. I kid of course. What ever it is, it's going to be pretty darn special

My gut tell me that the Cobra Staffers are getting something a little special. So we will have to wrestle for them when they get their's. I kid of course. What ever it is, it's going to be pretty darn special

Agreed, special and very unique another awesome MC collectible for sure!!!

THPSCHT-13-3-1.jpg
Trying to get clearance from State Department to reveal! Stay tuned!

Boy this throws a kink into things. If we could "SeeMore" than maybe it would put some rest to the rumors! Haha

Appreciate you trying to let the cat out of the bag. Love the color and can't wait to see what it is.

there's a lot going on here! i like where this is headed.

I am liking the looks of this!

That looks so awesome. Some Lucky MC'er are going to be very happy me thinks.

That is a great looking headcover. Love the colors.

Special edition Morgan Cup head covers in the making. Awfully darn special right there!

As the newest Cobra/Puma/Seemore staffer I'm in full ponder mode on this one!!!

Special edition Morgan Cup head covers in the making. Awfully darn special right there!
I hope they are made available to all MCers...hahaha

I hope what ever it is its available to everyone. Watch it be the new SeeMore blimp and we all get a ride in it.

I know JB said in the THP headcover thread that there would be a part 2 to this years headcovers. I can only hope this is it since I won't be on cobra /Seemore for the MC and I def want one!

I know JB said in the THP headcover thread that there would be a part 2 to this years headcovers. I can only hope this is it since I won't be on cobra /Seemore for the MC and I def want one!

That would be awesome!!!

Back