Spylt Caffeine Milk

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that followed the PGA Show, you saw a mention or two of this. They were giving it away for trial and you guys asked us to try it so we did.

IMG_1770.jpegIMG_1815.jpeg

The macros on these is insane, and it's lactose free. Unfortunately, it seems to be sold out everywhere I have found it.

It was actually pretty good.
Which shocked me.

Thank god they handed me chocolate, the others still scare me.

IMG_5942.jpeg

• Admin
If the strawberry tastes like strawberry quik I'd give it a go
Me too.
They need a Fruity Cereal one like every other protein drink has.

Me too.
They need a Fruity Cereal one like every other protein drink has.
Fruity pebbles would be amazing

This is absolutely my language their talking. I'm sure we'll see it up here in 2 years, or I'll add it to my "must-have" list when I'm south of the border, right next to "400 products containing peanuts and nuts".

I completely misread this in the PGA thread and thought is was CARBONATED milk to which I almost threw up.

Not a milk drinker myself but caffeinated milk doesn't sound like it would be much different than regular milk, caffiene doesn't have taste. Carbonated milk on the other hand.....

12 of them are $40 on the website. That seems a bit excessive to me. I thought it might be a case which even then would be expensive.
That's pretty much average for a pre-made protein drink.

12 of them are $40 on the website. That seems a bit excessive to me. I thought it might be a case which even then would be expensive.
Thats a tiny bit high, although I think they come down a bit at some point. $3 for a RTD protein shake isnt all that expensive though. Over that and you get closer to higher end stuff.

I would buy it from a workout protein supplement perspective. Alot of fitness guys have always said chocolate milk is a perfect natural post workout drink. Now they have just added caffeine and a little more protein. Just looking at the ingredient list, alot less junk in it than some of the protein shakes out there. If it is not a terrible rendition of a chocolate milk flavor I would do it.

I could see drinking one of these in the morning before and early round instead of coffee.

I would try the strawberry in a heartbeat

I would buy it from a workout protein supplement perspective. Alot of fitness guys have always said chocolate milk is a perfect natural post workout drink. Now they have just added caffeine and a little more protein. Just looking at the ingredient list, alot less junk in it than some of the protein shakes out there. If it is not a terrible rendition of a chocolate milk flavor I would do it.
Definitely would consider it for these reasons. I have used chocolate milk after running in the past.

I'd love to try this, I do like coffee though, but a quick thing that tastes familiar on the way to an early round or a long road trip - early on the road that is, it would work.

I see some foolhardily lawsuit sooner than later though. Some kid gets into it and drinks 4 of them, or someone gets a heart issue. Because people are stupid.

Great macros but I'd rather drink coffee with protein added.

Interesting, this is basically what I concoct on the weekends. Protein powder plus a scoop of hot chocolate protein powder and some hot water to taste. But this has even less sugar (slightly less protein but still crazy how low they are on sugar if the taste is decent).

Did I miss what the retail is for these?

Interesting idea. Maybe a little surprised to see it at the golf show, but why not, studies have talked about the benefit of milk for hydration. Real milk or powdered?

Did you guys drink all of it @JB @Jman ? Did you notice any energy from the caffeine?

I love love love coffee protein drinks in general.
This looks like a lot less nonsense in them.
Cannot wait to try them.

Did you guys drink all of it @JB @Jman ? Did you notice any energy from the caffeine?
I drank it all.

I also have ADD, so caffeine doesn’t noticeably affect me. 🤣

High protein and caffeine? YAAIIISSSSS

Back