Srixon Z 745 Irons Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice info. Ponder mode engaged on the 545s.

Boom here we go everyone!!!

They look super nice and clean.

A ton of tech in these irons. They are absolute stunners in person.

Beautiful. Interested to hear who gamed the 745's and who the 545's and thoughts on each.

These are so slick looking. Can't wait to hear how they stack up against other players cavities like the DPC, AP2, and Apex Pro.

These were so fun to hit. The 745's were too much club for me but I could see a set of 545's in the bag. Such good looking sticks in person.

Nate's bag of 745s had people salivating on the range. Easily the sexiest iron of the MC for me.

Absolutely beautiful irons. Won't hold my breath for a LH option, but they will definitely be considered if they offer one.

I doubt anything can knock the Apex Pros out of my bag at this point, but I'd love to give the 745s a chance!

Nate's bag of 745s had people salivating on the range. Easily the sexiest iron of the MC for me.

Awesome looking clubs. Took 3 or 4 swings with Nate's 7i, and it was a nice feeling club, and I actually hit it pretty well. Now, if you gave me a 5i, the story might be a bit different.

There was talk if it on the range, but I never actually saw it myself...did WCBM go with a combo 545/745 set?

If he did, I'd be curious to see how they transition from one set to the other for him.

Nope, he had all 545's.

Nope, he had all 545's.
I thought that may have been the case. Obviously the 745s have a smaller footprint at address, but standing over them (without swinging) I thought there could be a seamless transition between the two.

That is, if anyone was interested in a combo set and they were made available. I wouldn't be, but they seem to be a popular option lately.

I thought that may have been the case. Obviously the 745s have a smaller footprint at address, but standing over them (without swinging) I thought there could be a seamless transition between the two.

That is, if anyone was interested in a combo set and they were made available. I wouldn't be, but they seem to be a popular option lately.

I thought about going combo for about 3 #internetgolfer seconds then decided the 545s were the right call.

These look absolutely gorgeous, even a little sexier than the 545's, but no way would I game them. 545's all the way, my hands no likey stingers haha

Those look like a very classic, yet strong iron. I like the overall look, and look forward to hearing what others think about them. Good stuff Hawk!

Well these look exciting. The sole sounds really cool and they appear more forgiving than my current set. Are these also going to be available in Canada.

Looks like I need to get some thoughts down in words now....I think?!

Definitely some pics if you can Big Time. I know you're tied up at the moment though.

The drooling has commenced

Srixon Z 745 Irons Preview

Definitely some pics if you can Big Time. I know you're tied up at the moment though.

Got back today so will do this afternoon!

I made a huge mistake not getting the Z Star irons a few years back. I'm like JLukes, though, I don't think they can kick the Apex out, but I sure can't wait to try them!

Look forward to your thoughts Nate, can you compare head size of these to some other popular irons.

Back