Stevie Williams on the bag for Adam Scott

When we were at Tavistock Tiger, Stevie and Scott were all hanging around chatting and laughing. It seemed like Tiger and Scott were pretty buddy buddy so maybe this is just a friend helping a friend kind of thing.

When we were at Tavistock Tiger, Stevie and Scott were all hanging around chatting and laughing. It seemed like Tiger and Scott were pretty buddy buddy so maybe this is just a friend helping a friend kind of thing.

I think you are right I dont think Stevie would leave Tiger,especially since he stuck through all the crazy stuff with him ...

Don't forget about Fluff and Furyk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see this as a permanant gig. I don't see him making any more money with Adam than he does with Tiger. Neither are winning, and I'm sure Tiger pays a pretty good salary for each tournament before Steve even gets a cut of the winnings.

Don't forget about Fluff and Furyk

How about Furyk and Fluff?

Good call by both of you, my memory isn't good enough to remember if Fluff joined Furyk before Williams joined Tiger or whether it was the other way around.

Also, I really don't think this would have happened unless Adam Scott didn't have a permanent full-time caddy right now. I would not be surprised though if the partnership continues until Tiger comes back to play, which at this point is anyone's guess.

I thought Tiger cut Fluff loose because Fluff thought he was more than he was.

Like others have said, I think this is a one time thing. However, I wonder if Stevie will like caddying for Adam Scott better than Tiger. I just feel like all of the hissy fits and craziness that Tiger does on the golf course could get real old, real quick.

Am I the only one thinking about Adams caddy and what he thinks of this? I think that's more interesting. AS has the caddy of one of the greatest golfers to caddy for him at a major tournament and no one cares for him lol kinda funny

Am I the only one thinking about Adams caddy and what he thinks of this? I think that's more interesting. AS has the caddy of one of the greatest golfers to caddy for him at a major tournament and no one cares for him lol kinda funny

Adam fired his caddy.

Like others have said, I think this is a one time thing. However, I wonder if Stevie will like caddying for Adam Scott better than Tiger. I just feel like all of the hissy fits and craziness that Tiger does on the golf course could get real old, real quick.

Stevie and Tiger do often have their fallouts.

Stevie has carried some pretty great bags in his career, ray Floyd, Norman, woods...Adam ain't no dumby...major champ caddie sittn on the side lines and I need a caddie, I'm calling and asking TW if I can use him. The worst TW could have said is................'if you don't ask me about my leg, I'll donate Stevie to your charity' ;-)

Good move for the both of them. Adam gets a caddie with very good major championship experience, and Stevie has a caddie job while Tiger is out.

According to Sky's golf coverage, Williams had already left NZ before Tiger withdrew. Tiger, Steve and Adam had a chat and Tiger agreed to let him caddie for him.

It's fun to add a little speculation to deals like this, when it involves Tiger, but this one seems pretty straightforward. If AS hadn't fired his caddy earlier, it might have been a little more interesting!

A great golfer cant play in an open caddyless! I dont know what all the fuss is about. A good caddie is sidelined, a good player needs a caddy. 2+2=4
It's fun to add a little speculation to deals like this, when it involves Tiger, but this one seems pretty straightforward. If AS hadn't fired his caddy earlier, it might have been a little more interesting!

A great golfer cant play in an open caddyless! I dont know what all the fuss is about. A good caddie is sidelined, a good player needs a caddy. 2+2=4

Your math is sound, except you forgot one variable....

2+2=4 (correct)

2+2((+Tiger)*Forum members-common sense) = 20 (pages)

:D

Oh paulo! I dont know where THP would be if you had not have shown up!

Probably ever so slightly lower down in Google's European search results. The wealth of knowledge I bring knows no beginning.

You mean there was a beginning? When did it start? :alien:

Give it time, I'm building up to something. I'm sure. Any time now.

Might not be in a Tiger-related thread, even though the level of common sense grooves perfectly with my own.

Saw this article on ESPN. I didn't think it was big news but I was definitely intrigued. I think Stevie is just as animated on the course as Tiger, but I don't know how great this will be for Adam. I think a major, specifically the US Open is not really a great place to try something new. But Stevie is very well versed and Adam is a great player, could be a deadly combination.

Plus theyre both from down undah.

Spoiler
Saw this article on ESPN. I didn't think it was big news but I was definitely intrigued. I think Stevie is just as animated on the course as Tiger, but I don't know how great this will be for Adam. I think a major, specifically the US Open is not really a great place to try something new. But Stevie is very well versed and Adam is a great player, could be a deadly combination.

I think they can make a very good team and hope they do well together, even if it is for just a limited time. I really want to see Scott succeed, and think that this could be some positive reinforcement.

Back