Stevie Williams on the bag for Adam Scott

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap
Wow! this is big news. THanks for sharing.

That is big! Can't blame Steve, he doesn't make any money with Tiger at home licking his wounds!!

Tapatalk!

Interesting. Can't say I blame him. Like it was already said he doesnt make money while tiger sits home and watches replays himself when he was good.

Whoa.........very interesting! !

I dont think it is forever. I am willing to bet it is just because Tiger is hurt. He will be there when Tiger comes back ......No Doubt

I thought I heard someone say Williams had a salary + tour winnings. It sounds like he is just filling in. I doubt anyone else will match TW's base pay. Scott made 2nd at the Masters so this could be good.

This is interesting and i am very curious to see how these two perform together. You never know what may happen if good results start to come in. The longer Tiger stays out the more could develop.

Interesting. Why AS though? the Aussie connection of are he and Tiger buds?

Very interesting. This makes a lot of sense, even if it is just for the short term.

Interesting, could help Adam Scott. I'm guessing AS being aussie and SW being from NZ may have something to do with it. Can't see Tiger parting ways with Stevie though.

Interesting. Why AS though? the Aussie connection of are he and Tiger buds?

Interesting questioning buddy. I thought for a minute that it might have to do with the fact that AS is Australian but I'm sure there is more to it than that. Who knows really.

Outside of Phil and Bones, I can't think of a caddie-player pairing that has been together longer than Tiger and "Stevie".

How about Furyk and Fluff?

Interesting, could help Adam Scott. I'm guessing AS being aussie and SW being from NZ may have something to do with it. Can't see Tiger parting ways with Stevie though.
But would SW part ways with TW? That may be a more relevant question right now.

Although I'm sure there will be much speculation, I'm guessing this is simply a fill-in assignment.

But would SW part ways with TW? That may be a more relevant question right now.

That's a good point, but why would he leave? I doubt he's hurting for money, but why else caddy for AS?

Although I'm sure there will be much speculation, I'm guessing this is simply a fill-in assignment.

You are probably 100% right, but the speculation is pretty fun to get into.

It could be very interesting if Adam pulled out a win.

I think its just a fill in and nothing more. I think Tigers injury is more substantial than what's being released.

I thought I read somewhere that SW is the wealthiest "athlete" in NZ. One tournament won't make him rich, and TW probably has him on retainer anyway. :)

I'd bet he's just taking the chance to fill in and get the chance to be out there again. definitely makes for interesting conversation and speculation though.

I think its just a fill in and nothing more. I think Tigers injury is more substantial than what's being released.

I think your probably right. I read somewhere were the Scott's and SW are good friends.

Wow, this makes for great water cooler discussions. Maybe Steve found out Tiger was cheating on him?

Tap,Tap,Tap

Maybe he is bored of sitting at home and wants to be out working.

If you read that original link, you'll see that Steve's brother once caddied for Adam, so there's definitely a connection.

I think it's a great move on both parts...and I have a feeling it's definitely a one-time gig. Even if he won, nobody leaves Tiger (well, except for Hank and Elin).

Back