SuperStroke Grips - 2016 PGA Show

I was really hoping to see them move away from all the white based designs and provide more options with a black base color than they did. I know they have more options with a black base color then before, but I was hoping for all black or black with red (as opposed to black with blue).

I'm just tired of my white super stroke grips looking dingy yellow after a few months of playing.

Same. I'd like to see black and red too.

I'm going to bet their black based grips don't sell anywhere near as well.

That's because people have to replace the dingy white more often! :D

I'm ready to say no to taper. Need to try some of these out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I was really hoping to see them move away from all the white based designs and provide more options with a black base color than they did. I know they have more options with a black base color then before, but I was hoping for all black or black with red (as opposed to black with blue).

I'm just tired of my white super stroke grips looking dingy yellow after a few months of playing.
I have actually always wanted just a solid black SS grip. Have never seen one. I get why they dont, but wish they would do some custom ones or something.

I have actually always wanted just a solid black SS grip. Have never seen one. I get why they dont, but wish they would do some custom ones or something.

Midnight Series was the closet they got to making an all black

Solid black would be a no brainer for me. Wish they would give it a go. Slightly OT, but I went to pick up some Epoxy at GS for a re-shaft project on the way home. Looked to pick up a 1.0 Ultra Slim. The only thing I saw was 1.1 Flatso. Is the Ultra Slim still available? Counter Core looks like a great ponder too.

JM

Solid black with super stroke written vertically on it? That might be pretty sweet. That way it keeps it classic while still being marketing for them. I can get behind that idea.

Solid black with super stroke written vertically on it? That might be pretty sweet. That way it keeps it classic while still being marketing for them. I can get behind that idea.
Me too.

They have two sold already!

As someone who has always rigged up their own backweighting on non-CB or backweighted putters, I give SS a massive internet high-five for the new Counter Core technology grips they are releasing. They just made things SO easy for me.

SuperStroke Grips - 2016 PGA Show

As someone who has always rigged up their own backweighting on non-CB or backweighted putters, I give SS a massive internet high-five for the new Counter Core technology grips they are releasing. They just made things SO easy for me.

The best part is doing it on their standard length putter grips. They brought it out last year in their + models but they were the longer 15" grips or what not and I hated how they looked. I love that you can get it in basically every shape now. I already ordered the Pistol GT tour and can't wait for it to come in.

The best part is doing it on their standard length putter grips. They brought it out last year in their + models but they were the longer 15" grips or what not and I hated how they looked. I love that you can get it in basically every shape now. I already ordered the Pistol GT tour and can't wait for it to come in.
Yes sir, doing it in their standard length grips is key. I hate the way the longer grips look on my 35" putters. Doesnt bother me much on my 38" putters though.

I want a SuperStroke grip that looks like this:

2015grip_matador_blk_xlos_main1-1505.jpg

The new PistolGT would be a good one to start with. I've even considered dropping one in Rit Dye to see how it would work.

Yep. Murdered out SS grips! Would love to see them.

Plus the stock Odyssey CB grips are too long for my liking. It will be cool to have that in a normal length grip

So the new styling of grips are only available with the CounterCore? Not sure I can stomach $35 for a putter grips if not all premium leather. Not a fan of backweighting, but when I tried it a $2 or $3 clevis pin under my existing grip worked just fine for that purpose.

So the new styling of grips are only available with the CounterCore? Not sure I can stomach $35 for a putter grips if not all premium leather. Not a fan of backweighting, but when I tried it a $2 or $3 clevis pin under my existing grip worked just fine for that purpose.

I believe so. I think they are keeping last years model as the "regular" model and the new ones are all counter core.

My only hope is the SS starts offering different counter core weights. I ordered the new Pistol GT Tour that will come with the 50g weight, making it 100g total grip weight. That's noticeably heavier than most stock offerings around the 60-70g range. Without the weight its only 50g, which is much lighter. There isn't an option to keep the weight close to stock while providing the no-taper benefits of the grip.

Plus the stock Odyssey CB grips are too long for my liking. It will be cool to have that in a normal length grip

Yep. Those stock Callway ones are just too long for my preference.

Love the flatso...looking forward to seeing this years.

I mean you really can't go wrong with a Super Stroke grip on your putter.

Really looking forward to seeing in hand the *new* 1.0 Flatso Counter Core putter grip. I have a couple of good candidates for this model.

Just got the new Pistol GT Tour in and slapped it on my mc04w. Thought I'd put some pictures up comparing it against the Flatso Ultra.

Edit: putting the pics in spoilers because they uploaded HUGE.

Spoiler

7d65b64ddc90009c21b622672619f8c3.jpg

8f585521c588671b6c8a800eaa5050ac.jpg

32805071d3b00540e0f39513a94dae93.jpg

I'm already loving it after just a few putts on the birdieball. I did not install the counter core weight while I wait for the solvent to dry, but it will definitely need some back weighting. The good news is, I think it will fit the tour lock pro weights so I can play around with different weights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmmmm, thank you for the pics, seriously debating giving one a whirl. I've moved from SS as a pull time grip, but this shape has me curious again.

I've got 4 superstroke grips at home right now.. and only one putter... i guess i need to get to work.

Back