SuperStroke Grips - 2016 PGA Show

DAMN, I want to try the tour pistol but 35.00.....

And I'm done with the pistol.

These just aren't the same for me anymore. The materials get worn and dirty to fast and I feel normal grips just feel like they last longer.

These just aren't the same for me anymore. The materials get worn and dirty to fast and I feel normal grips just feel like they last longer.

Lol wash them. I've never had a super stroke wear out. Hell I've never had a putter grip in general wear out.

Lol wash them. I've never had a super stroke wear out. Hell I've never had a putter grip in general wear out.
That's too much work. Haha.

I just have grown to not care for the material anymore. not too sure of the reason but its just not the same.

That's too much work. Haha.

I just have grown to not care for the material anymore. not too sure of the reason but its just not the same.

Understandable. Thinking more about it, i wouldn't mind seeing some solid colors come out like solid red or black.

SS grips do seem to get dirty faster than others.

Just got the new Pistol GT Tour in and slapped it on my mc04w. Thought I'd put some pictures up comparing it against the Flatso Ultra.

7d65b64ddc90009c21b622672619f8c3.jpg

This is a perfect example of why they should drop the white. These grips look horrible after a few months. It looks like you've been dragging the club grip down from the back of your golf cart.

And I've tried washing mine off and even used windex and other cleaners and the filth does not go away.

The materials get worn and dirty to fast and I feel normal grips just feel like they last longer.

I agree with you here. There are a lot of options out there that seem to be easier to clean.

Is 35 for the pistol real? That's a big old pricetag right there.

I pay it in a heartbeat if it helps bring me confidence in my putting stroke. Worth every penny to get that right now.

Another reason why I won't buy SS anymore. The 25 was bad enough.

lots of great options for half the price or less. Nothing against those that like these, but for me a big price tag for a decent product.

I pay it in a heartbeat if it helps bring me confidence in my putting stroke. Worth every penny to get that right now.

Well, if it works it works, absolutely. Tough to drop it on a whim just to see if it works.

Another reason why I won't buy SS anymore. The 25 was bad enough.

lots of great options for half the price or less. Nothing against those that like these, but for me a big price tag for a decent product.

Yeah I think there's definitely something to be said about having a lot of options and I really like seeing SuperStroke expand, they are just in a world of their own with pricing... I feel like 12ish is about my threshold (although I seem to get a kick out of buying 2 dollar i-Lines on clearance).

I was really surprised by that.

The part that surprises me is with a sale, I could have gotten a full set of their club grips, for that same price last year.

Yeah I think there's definitely something to be said about having a lot of options and I really like seeing SuperStroke expand, they are just in a world of their own with pricing... I feel like 12ish is about my threshold (although I seem to get a kick out of buying 2 dollar i-Lines on clearance).

right. now a $2 iLine whim, I'm down. just hard to pay that money for an experiment.

The part that surprises me is with a sale, I could have gotten a full set of their club grips, for that same price last year.
Same here, I was expecting 20ish, but 35 is steep.

Same here, I was expecting 20ish, but 35 is steep.

They set the market on putter grips, but I mean this one surprised me.
Sink, new GolfPride and a few others are really coming onto market at the right time I believe.

This got me to sneak over to their website, which... wow, it doesn't suck anymore!!!! You'd think if their Pistol putter was 35, their TX1 would be about 15 a grip.

I almost pulled the trigger on one of the new counter core grips but $35 is a lot of money for an experiment, as has been said. I'll wait for some reviews before I do it. I like the SS grip I've got now and it's still in good shape, so hard to justify the money.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

They set the market on putter grips, but I mean this one surprised me.
Sink, new GolfPride and a few others are really coming onto market at the right time I believe.

There are some benefits here.. Lighter in weight thanks to material (although arguably faster wear down), softer in many cases..

But, at nearly three times the cost, I suspect many will opt for the cheaper demo.

There are some benefits here.. Lighter in weight thanks to material (although arguably faster wear down), softer in many cases..

But, at nearly three times the cost, I suspect many will opt for the cheaper demo.

If you read THP, dont you know light weight is terrible for feel? :act-up:

oh wait, wrong component I think.

Is there anyone else offering these kind of grips? I've seen a few other oversized putter grips, but I don't know who. Or if anyone else is selling weighted grips like these.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Is there anyone else offering these kind of grips? I've seen a few other oversized putter grips, but I don't know who. Or if anyone else is selling weighted grips like these.

I'd say the closest to SuperStroke by design and feedback in the hands would probably be Winn... but I don't think they are aligned in any way.. Both unique.

I'd say the closest to SuperStroke by design and feedback in the hands would probably be Winn... but I don't think they are aligned in any way.. Both unique.

Yeah the Winn grips are similar feeling to the SS. I am really interested in trying the weighted grips but not at that price point unless I can roll some first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back