SuperStroke Grips - 2016 PGA Show

Probably best to wait until after the Kickoff Classic. From my experience, they take a little getting used to.
Oh for sure odds are it takes 6 months for me to do anyhow

One of those Countercore grips WILL end up on my putter at some point!

The Counter Core tech is awesome. I am certain I will have one on just about every putter I own.

I had one on a works #7 before and really liked it. I just used it like a normal putter grip and it still felt good. An inch above your grip makes it perfect. I'm very interested in the pistol with counter core.

Love the look of those green and yellow grips. The CC Technology looks very intriguing and will end up in my bag this year

Their staff bags look excellent.

Just got confirmation more info on the pistol will be coming.
That's awesome! First putter grip in a LONG time I have been super excited about.

Wish I waited before putting the older Plus 3.0 XL on the MXM 7 :disapointed:

The Pistol grip is interesting and I like the looks of their iron grips.

I fell in love with the Flatso this year, but I've only tried it in their smallest size. I'm interested to try the Flatso in a larger size, as well as trying the pistol grip too.

Oh, and I am completely drooling over that staff bag!

Love me some SS. The irons grips have been a ponder for a bit,maybe I should act of it this season

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Just got confirmation more info on the pistol will be coming.

And this is something I can't wait to hear more about. Was about to pull the trigger on one but I'll wait till THP brings the info!!

I need to look at what options they have in the counter core. I like the grip on my tank but I just hate that it is white. If you guys talk more with them please ask them for more dark color options.

Its crazy to think what SS has done to the grip market. Ten years ago people would have told me i was crazy if i said i was going to take over the golfing world with a $29 grip. But now theyre literally everywhere. Most new putters have them as an upgrade option or are the stock option. Love seeing their new products and will continue to love their putter grips

Good looking stuff - I like the gray grip for irons, wish there were some additional colors on the SS 3.0 (base other than white).

I'm really looking forward to hearing feedback from others when they get the new grips in play. It's crazy what SuperStroke has done in what seems like such a short period of time.

Really want the pistol with CC, but does anyone know if the game golf tag still fits in the butt end with the core in?

Wow the black/silver/blue grip is calling to me along with the Blue and neonyellow grip in the second pic! And that staff bag is super clean looking really like it!

Wow the black/silver/blue grip is calling to me along with the Blue and neonyellow grip in the second pic! And that staff bag is super clean looking really like it!

That black silver blue grip wants to go on my Tank Cruiser Works 7.

Stoked. Just picked up the SS Slim 3.0 CounterCore Yellow/Midnight. Going to go great with the MXM 1W

I really like the new designs and colours they are bringing out. Are those countercore grips designed to be put on any putter? Not just counterbalance ones.

I really like the new designs and colours they are bringing out. Are those countercore grips designed to be put on any putter? Not just counterbalance ones.

Yes. I used one on a normal Odyssey #7 previously and it worked great. You can play them with the weight in or out. Weight out is the same as the normal weight of the model you're using. I will also be using the new pistol GT on a normal putter as well.

I was really hoping to see them move away from all the white based designs and provide more options with a black base color than they did. I know they have more options with a black base color then before, but I was hoping for all black or black with red (as opposed to black with blue).

I'm just tired of my white super stroke grips looking dingy yellow after a few months of playing.

I was really hoping to see them move away from all the white based designs and provide more options with a black base color than they did. I know they have more options with a black base color then before, but I was hoping for all black or black with red (as opposed to black with blue).

I'm just tired of my white super stroke grips looking dingy yellow after a few months of playing.

I'm going to bet their black based grips don't sell anywhere near as well.

Back