SWAG Putters Thread

It’s been a minute since I’ve bought a blade style putter cover, but these are stupidly awesome.
Awww yeah look who's back

No way I don't slow play putting it's gotta be quick or bye.
.betti drained putts that next day and I made s bunch Saturday too.

Lmao...

the fam awaits the menu cover

GxL7TCh.jpg

Now your just teasing me, I need those to match my masters putter covers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think nick needs to launch a top gun cover just for James

Look forward to seeing it!

I am kicking myself for not getting a rainbow one and I’m really pondering grabbing one... if I hadn’t been told by a credible source that some special toos are coming.

Dilemmas.

Wait what???????

Handsome too is my favorite putter offering from them. Cannot beat carbon steeeeeeel

SWAG Putters Thread

Really enjoy these putters, a lot.

Last edited:
I’ve been saying I wouldn’t get sucked in here, but after reading a couple of the company profiles there’s a good chance I wind up with a putter sometime this year.

I’ve been saying I wouldn’t get sucked in here, but after reading a couple of the company profiles there’s a good chance I wind up with a putter sometime this year.

It is pretty hard to resist. I remember having a putter, KOS headcover and other items in my cart on launch day and still regret not pulling the trigger back then.

After getting my KOS cover yesterday, I had to pull the trigger on a putter. Ordered this morning.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It is pretty hard to resist. I remember having a putter, KOS headcover and other items in my cart on launch day and still regret not pulling the trigger back then.
I regret it for you, haha! That OG KOS headcover...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

441 gaming a Swag is still purely myth.

Refuse to believe it til I see it.

Him gaming a swag just seems appropriate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

441 gaming a Swag is still purely myth.

Refuse to believe it til I see it.

I heard he just carries one in the bag and lets it watch he’s afraid that if he uses one it will run out of putts

This took a lot of work and a lot of money but it's finally home.

r55yMZjl.jpg

Back